Chapter 1: Background

No One Pov:

Long ago in medieval times there were magical creatures called wolfwalkers. They had the ability to heal any wound and sickness while also have the power to turn into a wolf.

The saying goes, your a wolf when you sleep, a person when your awake. What happens is when you fall sleep, your soul travels out of your body and turn into the body of a wolf.

The saying also goes that if anything happens to there wolf half, then there human half will also be effect. Like if they get cut by a knife in wolf form then it would appear in human form. I would like to say, the same thing goes with if you have a scar on your human half then it would appear on your wolf half.

Now if you were badly injured or even close to death in your wolf form, your wolf spirit would return back to your body where the life changing injuries will appear and kill you if someone doesn't heal you in time.

Now you must be wondering, how did wolfwalkers appear in the first place? No one knows but what they do know is if one bites you, then you too will become a wolfwalker.

When people heard of wolfwalkers in the past, they thought it was witchcraft and had hunted down not only the wolfwalkers themselves but also there packs and family.

This had went on for so long that every wolfwalker went into hiding deep in the forests for years. Not coming out and just living there lives there. No one have seen a wolfwalker since and in the end, wolfwalkers just became another fairytail you would tell your kids before bedtime.

When places started becoming more advance though, it became harder for wolfwalkers to keep themselves hidden until people with quirks started to appear.

When people started appearing with powers, they thought they were safe because if someone found out they aren't normal, they can have the excuse that it was there power, there quirk one would say. Of course it didn't work out that way for too long when a young female wolfwalker fell in love with the wrong person.

It of course started out with every love story. They both meet and fell in love. They took each other to meet there family's, had wonderful dates together, and even got married. They had a wonderful child together but when she reveal everything to her husband and turn him into a wolfwalker. He just chance for the worse. He told his family about it and they all went after her family. They ended up killing each other, leaving the poor child the last of both bloodlines. He ended up being raised by his family wolves, living in the forest until the day he found someone to love.