Chapter 13: Running With The Wolves

Izuku Pov:

Xylo then took me outside with cal following not that far behind me.

Xylo: Alright before we start we need to know your name first. Cal already knows it but I need to know it.

Izuku: Ok well my name is Izuku Midoriya

Xylo: Its nice to meet you Izuku. Wait can I call you Izuku? I'm just use to calling people by there first names is all.

Izuku: You can call me Izuku. Its ok

Xylo: Right anyways why don't we start with the basic shall we?

Izuku: Ok? So what do I do first?

Xylo: First close your eyes, tell me what do you hear? What do you smell?

I follow his direction and at first I didn't know what he wanted me to do you until I decided to relax.

Izuku: I hear you voice?

Xylo: No silly *sigh* You don't need your eyes to see and be one with nature. You can see everything else with your senses and power. You can every movement that moves in this forest, your paws can hear through the earth and ground. You can smell everything that is around you within the wind.

Izuku: Wow this is amazing. I don't need my eyes to see. I can picture everything in my head just fine.

I open my eyes and look at xylo happily.

Xylo: That not even the best part. You have for legs now so that means you can run really fast and jump so high. With some training you can learn how to land on your feet like a cat. Come one why don't I show you hoe magical these woods are.

Xylo then left out a howl as all the other wolves came out.

Cal: Come on Izuku we are going for a run.

Then all the wolves ran leaving me a little behind.

Izuku: Hey wait for me.

As we run I couldn't believe how fast I was going. It was amazing.

Cal: Keep your nose down and become a wolf.

I then follow what he did and started catching up to them. I started jumping on logs and high places before catching up to them. This felt amazing and for once in a long time I felt free like nothing was going to hurt me.

We started running for a while with the whole pack. I saw things that I wouldn't normally and it was amazing.

Xylo: Here at night be become one with nature.

We started running a little more until I saw a cliff side. I stop at my tracks before everyone jump over it. It look amazing. Xylo and cal then look back at me.

Cal: Come on Izuku you can do this. It was scary when I first had to do this but you will be alright.

Izuku: I nodded before running back and when I was far enough, I ran forward and jump. I ended up making it but Cal had to catch me.

Izuku: Thank you Cal.

We started running again before Xylo stop at a huge puddle and splash Cal. I couldn't help but laugh as we all started splashing around. Then it started raining but the rain look amazing and it felt so good on my wolf body.

We all started playing in the rain for a while before the rain stop and we alk ran to a cliff side where the full moon was above us. We all howl at the moon before heading back.

Izuku: Wow this is amazing. Thank you.

Cal: Its no problem but come on the night is still young and there is more we can teach you.