Thank You And New Information...

*It has been an amazing and interesting 2 months for this story. And I thank all the people who read it. It all seemed like just yesterday I started this account with no experience of writing and now this story has become something I didn't think it would be. It all just feels amazing and exciting of how my first story is going to have a sequel. So I am very happy about that and also I am giving information about my other stories too.*

First things first. The sequel to this story (I'm Always Here) will have a new chapter by Wednesday or Thursday. And I am not sure yet but it will be having a new chapter out next week. So basically I am going to sum up I'm Always Here. The sequel starts off 3 years after Ann stops Rylie and Xiantelle. They are all 18 and have new adventures ahead of them. I won't give away too much but, there will be new crushes, new characters, new enemies, and a new problem with Jace and Ann. So yeah and I am just giving you that.

Um, my other stories will still be in production. 'Kid and Girl Danger' and 'You're The Reason' will go back into production next week. I took a short break because I was so focused on finishing this story more than my others. Actually I was focused on this story, 'I'm Always Here' and 'Let's Be The Stars' more than my others. And I'll have at least 1 or 2 chapters for each story up every week. It all going to be weird because I am traveling for the summer and I will try my best to do so. Anyway,

I am making another story. This story is not going to be like any of my other stories. It's more on the comfort side. It is called 'Let's Be The Stars'. Not based on the song made by Sabrina Carpenter. It is very comfort and the beginning is PG. But, probably after the 6th chapter, the rest will be PG-13. The story is based on Tina Miller. She doesn't have any parents, her sisters are always out working their buts off to make money, leaving her with her best friend, Iris for company. Iris signed Tina up for a contest to meet her favorite celebrity. You know who I am talking about. And she turns out to win it even though she knew that she would lose. But, now her world is about to change completely.

Final thing is that I was thinking about writing more stories for other shows and people. Like, Every Witch Way, Rahart Adams and Paola Andino, The Thundermans, Austin and Ally, Ross Lynch and Laura Marano, Girl Meets World, Rowan Blanchard and Peyton Meyer, Sabrina Carpenter and Peyton Meyer, and many more. I want to explore more and look at other stories.

So, I thank you all for the journey and see you in my other stories and chapters. Because this month and August will be a blast.

HappyMila