Jace Norman & Rosy Garcia Missing

*2 Chapters Left. About to see some Jace And Rosy Friendship.*

Jace's POV
Ann ran out of my house. I didn't understand why she would do that. It doesn't hurt to tell the truth to someone you love. I shook the thought in my head and I took my phone out. I dialed a number.

"Hey. I need your help, Rosy..."

•€•€•€•€•€•€•€•€•

Jace and Rosy's Conversation

Jace: Hey. I need your help, Rosy.

Rosy: Yeah, what's up?

Jace: Me and Ann had an argument about her mom and she stormed out of my house.

Rosy: Jace, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

Jace: I was just saying she shouldn't hate on her mother. She accused me of not being on her side.

Rosy: AGAIN! JACE! WHY WOULD YOU FREAKING DO THAT?

Jace: How is that a bad thing, Rosy?

Rosy: Ann can sometimes be very sensitive with her feelings.

Jace: How come you know this and I don't?

Rosy: Because Jace, Ann and I have a stronger bond. I know her better than anyone else in this world.

Jace: Can you just help me?

Rosy: Okay. I will but you better do something for me.

Jace: Thank you so much!

Rosy: Don't sweat it. I'll be by your house in 5 minutes.

Jace: Hurry, because I want this fight to be over soon.

End Of Conversation

Rosy's POV (Weird Having A New POV)
Jace is so dead once I get to his house. I run down my stairs and bolt out the door. I run towards his house. For once in my life, I never ran this fast before. This is a one time thing. All because of my best friend in the world. I soon get to Jace's house. I knock on the door and he answers.

"Oh. Thank god your here. Let's get this over with." He said as he tries to walk out the door. I stop him in his tracks and pull him by the collar.

"I am only helping you for my best friend. This is a one time thing so get that in your head." I let him go and he shakes his head in agreement. We both run over to Ann's house. I stop run for a second. Jace stops too and looks at me confused.

"Rosy, why did you stop?" He asked. I point.

"Um, hello? Jace? Do you not see the chair on her lawn?" I look at Jace and back at the chair. His jaw dropped and we both run into her house.

"Ann?!" We both yell at the same time.

"Ann?! Where are you?!" Jace yelled.

"Ann?! Are you here?!" I yell. Me and Jace walk into the living room only to see Ann laying on the floor with everything broken and ripped.

"Ann!" Jace rushes over to her. He flips her onto her back. I look and see bruises and cuts on her skin. And I also see her lip bleeding a little bit. Jace starts to burst out in tears.

"This is all my fault! If I kept my mouth shut, this wouldn't have happened and Ann wouldn't have been hurt!" Jace puts his hands on his head. I rub his back gently.

"Jace, it's not your fault." I say calmly. I look around and I see a knife on the floor next to me. I pick it up and look at the mark.

R.G.

R.G.? That seems very familiar. I look at it closer and I think.

What was the name of the first girl that tried to break them up?

Then it hits me like a bunch of bricks. I shake Jace.

"Jace! It wasn't your fault. I know who did it!" Jace lifts his head up. His eyes are red. He sniffles softly and I rub his back.

"If it wasn't my fault, then whose fault is it?" I show him the knife and he reads the engravment. "R.G.? Rosy, that does give us a clue of who was responsible for this." I mentally slapped my head.

"Jace. Think back. Who was the first girl that tries to break you guys up?" I say slowly. It takes time but he finally gets it.

"Rylie?!" He said.

"So, Jace? You do remember?" Said a voice. Jace and I turned around slowly and we see Rylie and these other 3 girls I don't know.

Jace's POV
I see Rylie, Lia, Emiley and Xiantelle standing at the door.

"What are you guys doing here?" I studdered.

"We came back for you of course!" Xiantelle said cheerfully.

"Cut the crap, Xiantelle. You guys aren't going to get away with this." I say bravely. Rylie starts chuckling. I turn to Rosy and I see her walk closer to me and stands right next to me. Rylie walks forward until she and I are face to face.

"Jace. You should know the first thing about me. I always get what I want." She said. Rylie starts smirking evily and for some reason I feel something hit the back of my head. I fall to the ground in pain and so does Rosy. I look up and I see my vision gets blurrier and blurrier until it is just totally dark and I can't see anymore...

*A great start to lead to the finale. I just want to say that it has been awesome writing this story for you guys and I loved every minute of it.*

HappyMila