Chapter 29

*The Last Chapter Of 'So This Is What Love Is'. This chapter is all that is left. And this chapter in pecticular has very strong content. Enjoy!!*

Ann's POV
I wake up in a blur. I look around and I see my house is a total mess. I look around and I see my mirror right in front of me. I see all these bruises and cuts and blood. I try to think back to what happened earlier.

Me and my mom arguing...

Me and Jace arguing...

Rylie, Lia, Emiley and Xiantelle breaking in the house and kidnapping my mom...

Rylie, Lia, Emiley, and Xiantelle...

I feel anger boil inside of me. I punch the mirror and it breaks. I look around for any signs of clues. I find nothing then I go outside, only to see Jace and Rosy tied up and being put in a van. My eyes widen and I run to the van. I try to catch up to the van but my body starts stinging and my head starts to pound. I keep on going trying to subside the pain but, it gets much worse and I trip on the grass and go down. But, the van goes and leaves. I stop trying to get up and I break down into tears. I look back at the van and it turns on another street. I start to feel tears running down my cheek. Then, a hand goes on my shoulder. I turn around and I see...

"Ann, are you okay?" Someone asked. I turn around and I saw him. Right in front of me and I thought I was dreaming. I blink and I see it is him. Dylan Carter.

"Dad?" I whispered softly. He nods. I felt so emotional at that moment that I didn't even feel like blowning up in his face. I stared at him and then hugged him tightly. I cried into his shoulder and he pats my head softly.

"Ann, calm down. Daddy's here. Don't worry." He said. I stop and I look at him.

"Your not going to leave this time?" I asked.

"I made the biggest mistake leaving you guys. I was a wreck and I missed seeing you jump on my bed every morning, trying to get me up." I start to blush a little.

"Well, you missed alot. I don't do that anymore since I am older. And I was just as miserable as you were." I said honestly.

"How?"

"I remember for the next 3 years you left, I became depressed. I remember those nights when Mom was patting my head and holding me close while I was crying my eyes out. I cried myself to sleep. I didn't want to go outside because it would remind me of the good times I had with you. And I was just too upset to eat or talk to anyone." He looks at me with a sorry expression.

"I will never do that again Anton-" I stop him.

"Ann."

"I will never do that again, Ann." He corrects himself. He nods and I did what I didn't think I would do if I saw my dad.

I smiled...

He smiled back at me. But, I just remembered that Jace, Rosy and my mom had been kidnapped. I quickly grabbed his hand and I dragged him inside and locked the door.