Chapter 11: Memories That Need To Be Gained

*Hey, Guys here's another chapter!!!*

Ann's POV
I wake up with a blur. I look around and I'm in a hospital just drawing a blank here. The door suddenly opens and a boy with dirty blonde hair and a bunch of doctors walk in.

"Ann, you almost didn't wake up." I look around to see if he was talking to me and he was.

"Are you talking to me?" I asked.

"Well, yeah isn't your name Ann?"

"I don't know. Is it?" Everyone looks at me like I'm joking I'm not. Especially Blondy Boy.

"You really don't remember anything?" One of the doctors ask.

"Not really. I don't know any of you."
Blondy Boy whispers in one of doctors ears. He nods and every doctor walks out. Blondy Boy walks up to me and takes my right hand.

"I know you didn't forget me." He said calmly.

"But, I don't know you."

"Yes you do, remember me?" I shake my head.

"I'm Jace, your boyfriend."

"I had a boyfriend?"

"Well yeah, we both started out as best friends and then we eventually admitted our feelings to each other." He squeezes my hand a little tighter and then something appears in my head.

Soon after we finish we were just staring at each other blushing.

And another thing.

"I'm sorry for what Rylie said to you. You and I are meant to be and all that stuff she said wasn't true at all." Jace said with a smile. I knew he was telling the truth so I smiled back and we both kissed again.

I just shake my head and smile at Jace. I can't remember what happened to me or who I am. All I know is that my name is Ann and I have a boyfriend named Jace.

Jace's POV
When she said that she didn't remember me I literally wanted to burst into tears but I kept myself calm. I petted her head softly.

"Don't worry, you'll remember everything soon." I said. She gave me a faint smile and I walked out to the hallway. I see the doctors and they walk to me.

"I don't get it. What happened to her?"

"Jace, her memories are in her blood. Like actually in her blood."

"Get to the point. I don't understand. Your making 0 sense."

"Ann, has a rare type of blood. Positive AAB+. It the type of blood that keeps all your memories tacked. Only 3 out of 7.125 billions have this type and Ann is one of them."

"So Ann is really rare. Like extremely rare. I didn't really think that was real." I ran out of the hospital and went straight to my room and hugged my pillow tight. I hear a knock at the door.

"If it's Mom or Dad then go away."

"No, it's Glory. Can we talk?" Glory was the person I exactly needed to talk to.

"It's open." Glory looked at me and then sat down next to me.

"What's going to happen to Ann?" She asked.

"They said that Ann had an extremely rare blood type called Positive AAB+. It the blood that keeps your memories tacked together in Blood Cells but since she lost a lot of blood she doesn't remember me or anyone else. I just-" I paused because I was already in tears. Glory pulled me in her chest and rubbed my back.