Chapter 20: Rylie Wants Vengeance

*No more author's note or anything else. I am just going straight to the point. BTW: This whole chapter is based on Rylie's POV.*

Rylie's POV

June 3, 2010.

The day I get out of juvi.

You probably still remember me as the girl who tried to kill my nemesis, Ann Carter. The girl who took my crush away from me. Jace Norman. He was supposed to be mine but he chose her instead of me, which is total bull. But, I am coming out of juvi today and I call up my friends to meet me at my house.

"Yo, Garretton, get up. Time for you to come out in the real world." Said a voice. I turned around and saw my parole officer, Irina. She tosses me all my luggage and my phone. We both walk to the front gates and total silence.

"I hoped you got what you deserved." She said and shoves me. I roll my eyes and growl at her. I turn to my left and I see my Bffs, Lia and Emiley.

"It's been to long, Rylie." Lia said with a smirk.

"Sorry, if I kept you guys waiting. But, it has only been 5 long months." I say with sarcasm.

"Well in those 5 long months, we thought of a plan to get rid of Ann and end up getting Jace back." Emiley said. I smirk.

"I'm listening..." I said. Oh Ann won't know what is going to come to her.

•At Rylie's house... •

We arrive at my house. Its been a while since we were there. I open the door and plop my body on my soft couch.

"Ugh, you don't know how long I missed everything I ever had." I said. Emiley smirks and jumps on the other couch. Lia sits on the handle of the couch Emiley is sitting on.

"So, how is this plan going to get Ann away from Jace so he could be mine again." I ask.

"Think about it... What does Ann value most in her life?" Lia asks.

"Her mom and Jace obviously..." I roll my eyes.

"So, we should kidnapp her mom and Jace." Emiley said. I shake my head in agreement.

"When is this all going down?" I asked.

"July 4th, Independence Day." Lia and Emiley say at the same time with smirks on their faces.

July 4th, the day I get my love life back and finally get rid of my enemy.

For good...

*Sorry for the short chapter guys, but I hoped you liked this. And I'm very excited to announce that my birthday is in 16 days! Yes, it is on the 19th and I'm also happy because my birthday is the last day of school. Prey for me that it will be sunny on the 19th.*

HappyMila