Chapter 25: Rylie Want Vengeance Part 3

*4 chapters left. This is the part where the chapters get extremely long. BTW: Xiantelle's name is pronounced (Seantell).*

*Last Time on 'So This What Love Is'.*
••••••••••••••••••••••
Ann...

Our hands intertwine and we both smile at each other.

That was a quite enjoyable yet wierd birthday...

I will never forget this moment and neither Jace...

This is our moment...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Rylie...

Just as I was about to talk, there was a knock at the door. I walk up and I open the door to see a girl who was about my age.

"Are you Rylie Garretton?" She asked.

"I am and who is asking?" I say back.

"My name is Xiantelle and I want to join you." She said.

My eyes widen...*
••••••••••••••••••••••
*Now, on with the story...*

Rylie's POV
The Xiantelle Morgan. The Xiantelle Morgan that almost ruined Jace and Ann's relationship is at my doorstep...

"Hello? Rylie? Are you there?" Said a voice. I look and I see Lia with her hand on my shoulder. I gulp and I motion Xiantelle to come in. She looks around at my house like it was something someone threw up.

"Nice place you got." She said sarcastically. I roll my eyes and Lia give her a glare. I put my hand in front of Lia because she has a bad temper and could tackle Xiantelle easily.

"Enough about the chit chat. I want in for your plan." She smirks.

"What makes you think we will let you join us?" Emiley said. Xiantelle chuckled.

"If you don't then, I'll show the cops a video that proves you guys are planning to kidnapp Jace and this time, Rylie won't be alone in jail." She smiles at all 3 of us deviously. Dang, this girl could blackmail.

"Well, you do seem to have the skills to join us." Lia and Emiley stare at me as if I was speaking German. "But, why do you want to even help us?"

"I want Jace just as much as you do and I want Ann out of the way. If this plan is a success, which it will be, we both will split Jace half and half. You get some time with him and I get some time with his as well." She said. I smirk at her and she smirks back at me.

"Well then, Xiantelle. Welcome to the team." I say. Lia and Emiley have stared at me and Xiantelle like we were crazy.

"Guys, chill. She does have a good point. So we will have a chance of getting Jace." They still stare at us but we ignore them and we walk over the the gigantic couch.

"So, first things first. What is the plan right now?" She asked.

"We plan to kidnapp the most important people in her life." Emiley smiles.

"Her mom, Illiana Carter, and Jace." Lia adds.

"Don't forget Rosy Garcia." Xiantelle adds on.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Rosy Taylor Garcia, her long time best friend who just reunited and are now together again. She will be devastated if Rosy is gone again." I shake my head in agreement.

"So, is that settled? Is this our plan?" I asked. Xiantelle nods her head in agreement and so does Lia and Emiley and we are all on board with this.

Mission: Get rid of Ann Carter

Step 1: Kidnapp Illiana Carter

Step 2: Capture Jace Norman

Step 3: Get Rosy Garcia

Step 4: Use Illiana, Jace and Rosy to lure her into a factory.

Step 5: Kill her and her mom and Rosy

Mission Accomplished if you have Jace Norman...

The plan was perfectly full proof and there was nothing that will come wrong. This will be the ultimate plan...

*Done with this chapter. To be honest, I actually cried a little just making this. So, they will try to kill Ann but let's see what she will do. And my birthday is tomorrow as you all know which is why this chapter is out today. The schedule might change for 'Kid and Girl Danger' tomorrow because school is over tomorrow. And today I am publishing my new story 'You're The Reason' today also. So this summer miht be a little crazy and a little more weird but I'll make it work. And after the last chapter, I decided to make the rest of the chapters left over are going to be a little more in the PG-13 content. But, not that much. And also the final chapter for this story will leave your mind in alot of emotions and don't forget that the last chapter will be on Independent Day. July 4th. Keep the date.*

HappyMila