He returned to the palace and took a bath as he didn't want meera to witness ishaan's blood in his body . after getting dressed he went to the hospital and asked his parents to stay there and go to hospital tomorrow morning.

And as he made his way back to the hospital, his heart heavy with the weight of his actions, Arjun vowed to cherish every moment he had with Meera, to never again let his pride come between them. For in the end, love was the only thing that truly mattered, the only thing worth fighting for.

As Meera lay unconscious in the hospital bed after her accident, Arjun sat by her side, holding her hand tightly. He watched over her, feeling a mixture of fear and hope swirling within him. The monitors beeped rhythmically, providing a constant reminder of her fragile state.

Arjun recalled their cherished moments together. He whispered words of love and encouragement, willing her to wake up. The night stretched on, each passing moment feeling like an eternity.

Despite his exhaustion, Arjun remained steadfast, refusing to leave Meera's side. He found solace in the quiet of the hospital room, finding strength in his love for her. He prayed silently, hoping for a miracle.

As the first light of dawn broke through the window, Arjun's heart fluttered with anticipation. He watched Meera intently, waiting for any sign of consciousness. And then, like a gentle breeze stirring the stillness, Meera stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

Relief flooded over Arjun as he saw her gaze meet his own. In that moment, all the waiting, the worry, and the fear melted away, replaced by overwhelming gratitude and joy. Meera smiled weakly, her hand tightening around his.

Arjun stood by Meera's bedside, his heart heavy with guilt and love. Meera lay still, her eyes closed, her face pale against the white hospital sheets. The accident had left her battered and broken, and Arjun couldn't shake the image of her crumpled form from his mind. But now, as she began to stir, he knew he had to be strong for her, to make things right.

As Meera slowly regained consciousness, Arjun's hand found hers, trembling slightly. "Meera," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion. "You're awake."

Meera blinked, her gaze unfocused before it settled on Arjun's face. "Arjun?" Her voice was hoarse, barely a whisper.

Tears welled in Arjun's eyes as he nodded. "Yes, it's me. I'm here, Meera. I'm so sorry."

Meera's brow furrowed in confusion. "Sorry? For what?"

Arjun took a deep breath, steeling himself for what he needed to say. "For everything, Meera. For the accident, for hurting you, both physically and mentally. I should have been more careful, more attentive. I never want to see you in pain again."

Meera's hand tightened around his, and she squeezed it gently. "how can I believe you after this" she indicated her plams

Arjun's shoulders sagged, but he knew there was more he needed to say but this time without arguing he just softly said. "I did hurt you, Meera for that, I'm truly sorry."

"aaj ke baad hum appko ,appke ijazat ke bina appko hath nhi lagauga"

Tears slipped down Meera's cheeks as she reached out to cup Arjun's face.

"I forgive you, Arjun. I know you didn't mean those things. And I know you're hurting too. but I'll need some time" she thought

Arjun leaned into her touch, his own tears mingling with hers.

 "I love you, Meera. More than anything. And I promise to spend the rest of my life making it up to you, but I'm not worthy of your love." He thought looking deep into her eyes.

Meera smiled weakly, her fingers tracing the lines of his face.

"Meera, I'm so sorry," he begins, his voice choked with emotion. "I hurt you, both physically and mentally, and I can't forgive myself for what I've done." Tears well up in his eyes as he struggles to find the right words. "I know 'sorry' doesn't even begin to cover it, but I want you to know that I'm here for you now, whatever you need. I'll do whatever it takes to make things right, even if it means giving you space." Meera's eyes soften, touched by his sincerity, as she nods silently.

And in that moment, as the sun began to rise outside the hospital window, Arjun knew that their love was stronger than any obstacle they might face. Together, they would heal, they would grow, and they would cherish each other for the rest of their days and this movement felt eternal to them.......................

But destiny had different plans with them, a very big destruction was waiting for them................................................................................................................................................................................................ 

Hello guys I am using a lot of english words sorry for that but this is an indian story so ill try writing in hindi guys pls vote and comment thoda motivation chaaye yaar 😭😭😭 ................................