Jackson stared at Ethan in shock. He had come home to find him packing for a trip back to Beacon hills. A place Ethan had vowed to never go back to again.

"Why the sudden change of mind." Jackson asked carefully.

"I just feel like we should visit the place.."

Jackson gives him a bored look not buying his excuse. Something must have happened for him to suddenly want to go back. Ethan hates beacon hills and if by any chance he finds out why Jackson had gone there in the past year he will get so angry.

"Ethan."

Ethan stops piling the clothes in the suitcase and turns to look at him.

"I want to see Derek." He states.

"Derek Hale? Isn't he dead?" News had spread in the supernatural world how the last of the Hale had succumbed to the same fights as his family. If he hadn't been there he wouldn't have believed the rumours of how the last of the Hale was died.

Ethan chuckles at that. "No he's not. He came back from the dead." He throws a small folder at Jackson.

Jackson opens it and inside is the picture of Derek Hale, Stiles Stilinski and Eli Hale.

"Where did you get this?"

"Someone sent it to me."

Jackson scoffed. "You know better than to believe everything without any proof.."

"Isaac has confirmed that it's true." Ethan chimes in shutting him up.

Jackson sits on the bed staring at the picture. He had witnessed Derek burn to a crisp and yet he was back from the dead.

"Isaac.. he's in beacon hills?" He asks.

"Yes. He just called telling me how Derek Hale is a true alpha."

"Shit!"

"I know."

"Babe,there can't be two true alphas in one territory." Jackson whispered already picturing how loyalties are going to be divided between scott and Derek.

"I know. One is bound to give up his status." It is something that is inevitable.

Ethan joins him on the bed, sitting beside him. Jackson sighed knowing that they are going to beacon hills.

                          _______
Kira stared at the hunters lying on the floor of her living room. They had been waiting for her in the shadows of her house. One claimed that the Hale pack cannot be allowed to rise in power again, which only meant that word is already out; Derek Hale is a true alpha.

She didn't want to return to Beacon hills. After helping stiles she vowed to never step foot in the forsaken town again yet she could tell that she needed to go back. Derek needs all the help he can get as it's only a matter of time before Beacon hills is full of hunters hunting him down.

                             ________
Lydia could tell something was wrong. The sheriff's accident was no accident at all. Someone had intentionally wanted Stiles to come back to town.

This morning she had woken up on top of the nemeton. She doesn't remember how she got there but she was on top of that forsaken stump of a tree. Nothing had been out of the ordinary expect of the single plant that was sprouting at the middle.

The reason Lydia had found this out of place is that she had noticed the same type of plants growing in the forest as she found her way out.
Maybe she was just being paranoid for nothing at all. She has been used to so many bad things happen but that doesn't mean that something is to happen.