Stiles

I watch Eli's horrified expression as we are informed that we are arriving and be landing in five minutes. His fingers are clutching the chair tightly as if it his lifeline. He is just like his father.

Derek never liked flights,he had told him that Laura had taken one arriving in beacon hills before him and that when she had died. When i asked him why he had taken the flight,Derek had replied he didn't want to miss his grand departure from the FBI academy to becoming a real FBI agent.

He had laughed and that was the last time they ever saw each other.

"It fine." He says earning a growl from Eli.

Classic Hale move. "Tone it down." I tell him sternly when he flashes his eyes at me.

Kira said she is gonna take a flight a day later and I was more happy with that.

"Stiles,what did your friend say?"

Fuck. Smiling I look at Eli knowing he's just trying to distract himself.

"It isn't gonna work. A lot of time has passed."

He would have probably sensed the lie but after years of practicing I had become better at hiding my emotions from the supernatural.

He doesn't say a word but I can see his eyes glisten with tears.

"Look at that. We are here."

He smiles at me although it doesn't reach his eyes and we exit the plane. We find Peter waiting for us at the baggage claim. When did Eli tell him? Eli runs towards him and gives him a big hug.

"Peter." I nod at him and he returns the gesture.

"Are you okay?" He ask Eli.

"Yeah. Just nostalgia. You know being back and all."

Peter drives us to town as they chat with Eli. Eli tells him all about his new school and how Virginia girls are more pretty.

"You're still young." I mutter and they still hear me.

"See. This is what I meant. He doesn't want me to date."

Peter chuckles before throwing me a glance.

"Should we go to the hospital first?" Peter changes the subject.

"Yeah."

"Just so you know... everyone is there."

"It's fine."

They continue chatting animatedly,Peter tells him about Derek when he was a teenager and I find myself smiling at the stories. Sooner than expected we arrive at the hospital,I meet with Liam at the entrance and greet him.

He was never bad at me,next to him is the same new girl I saw with them the night I left.
I smile at her and follow Peter.

Scott and everyone else is outside the door and they all turn at me with shocked looks. Eli goes to greet them while I just head into the room.
A gasp leaves me as I look at my dad. He is hooked into so many machines. My steps flatter and I almost fall only to be caught in familiar arms. Eli.

"You're heavy." He states smiling at me. I don't pay him attention as I turn to look at my dad

"How...when...who...oh,god,am gonna be sick."

"He was answering a call when he collided with another car." Melissa answers me. I did not even notice that she is in the room.

"Is he..?"dead, breathing..gonna make it.