"Come everybody, let's get clicked." Meera suggested, gesturing to them to get behind her for a picture.

"How about some coffee?" She offered.

"Coffee kon piyega abhi shaam hone ko hai, drinks pilao!"Vardhan commented.

"I'll bounce guys, I've some articles pending. Tumlog jao, next time Mai pakka aungi." Ishani said, wanting to excuse herself since she had plans to work.

"Tum nahi rahogi toh kya faida?" Meera replied, calling off the plan. She had especially called her to see if Ishani could get along with Sidharth but since she was busy, what was the point now?

"No, you guys should go." Ishani insisted, not feeling good that they were dropping the idea for her.

"Oh come on, hum kahi nahi jane Wale the. It was just her." Vardhan told her.

"Okay." She chuckled, walked out with them towards the parking lot and then parted their ways.

"Talk to him." Meera whispered to her slowly.

"I tried." Ishani replied. All she could do was look at him and smile while making a small talk, even though he had been nothing but sweet, she couldn't bring herself to ask him out for a coffee.

The ladies turned to look at Sidharth who was over a phone call with someone now, he had a smile on his face.

"I'm coming home. Ha chalunga na tere sath shopping." He was replying to someone.

"Abhi kya udd ke aau? Aa raha hu bola na. Wait kar mera, chupchap!" He snapped at the other person.

"Pakka Adi hoga. His nephew, get along really well." It made Meera laugh as she told Ishani about his family briefly.

"Hm." Ishani had a face that looked all smitten by the guy, she looked down and then back again at him before they took off.

Sidharth on the other hand was actually on a call with Advait, his nephew made plans to go on to shop for a blazer for the upcoming farewell function in his college and that's where he needed his uncle's help.

"Papa kehte hain unka ya aapka koi blazer le lu. But mujhe mera khud ka suit chahiye! What was that place you usually get yours from?" Advait asked his uncle.

"Peter England, kal chalenge. Okay." Sidharth replied.

"Abhi leke chalo Mama, next week hi hai mera farewell! Aur mujhe hair gel bhi lena hai, also socks." Advait insisted, listing out items he had to buy.

"I'm coming home. Ha chalunga na tere sath shopping." Sidharth replied, getting into his car.

"Jaldi aao. Kaha ho aap? Mai ready hu ghar pe, Mama aaj hi sab kuch lele na chahiye mujhe varna late ho jayega. Jaldi se aao." Advait mentioned hurriedly.

"Abhi kya udd ke aau? Aa raha hu bola na. Wait kar mera, chupchap!" Sidharth replied a little louder because the boy just wouldn't stop. Of course he was going to take his nephew around for anything he wanted, only if he had the patience.

"Ok ok." Advait mumbled before he hung up.

Shehnaaz on the other hand sat comfortably and watched her mother feed her father some soup.