Chap 10

Matt Pov's

"Could know you here", said Louis as he walk inside the bookshop.

Sarah already wanders the bookshop by herself, and I'm just wait her here until she finishes.

"It's the place she loves to go, I want her to be happy", said myself and look towards the small pretty girl that focusing on her books.

"I could see you love her very much. I hope you take good care of her, she catches feelings to wrong people easily. That's why people can easily hurt her", sighed Louis.

"That's why I need to protect her. No one could hurt her anymore, especially the stupid boy", said myself and it makes me angry even more.

"I actually found it curious on how she ends up with him at first. I just told the others to keep an eye on them so that Sarah wouldn't getting hurt. But something did happen last month without our notice. On the Thursday night, Sarah called me for helped. I thought I heard it wrong, but Sarah finally admitted that she is being used and always getting hurt when she with him. She confessed everything to me while crying so hard, she also confessed that he forced her did dirty with him even Sarah already rejected and pushed him away. She said, he will expose to everyone what they did if she doesn't do what he said", Louis opened up everything to me about Sarah story. That scumbag, I'll make sure you dead in front of me one day.

"Why doesn't she just break up with him early? Why she needs to wait until she gets hurt like this?", I asked curiously.

"She said she scare to the hell, bro. She can't do anything. She gave all of her trust, loyalty and spend a lot of money to the scumbag. But what she got is nothing. That bitch cheated behind my sis, but she is too kind and forgive him just like that. They did break up one time, he begged Alex to help them, but that time Alex didn't know what the scumbag already did to Sarah. He kept followed her, she got no choice but to accept him back and that's where it gotten worse", Louis are getting frustrated with the whole story but still want to keep telling me.

"You knew a lot about them. I guess Sarah only trust you that time. I need to know every detail, bro. I only knew some of the story that Brad already told me", I confessed, and he nodded.

"Yeah, she did. Do you remember the first day you met her?", I nodded.

"That day you should just stay at the library. It's the day the scumbag shoots his shot to her. One of her friends was the victim before but she didn't know until the cheating part. Her friends helped her silently a lot and she noticed it too. But like I said, she can't do anything anymore. And time flies so fast until a few days before year end school festival. That's when she decided to really end this toxic relationship with the help of Brad. One question, do you still remember the day she bumped into you?", he gives me the side look and I process everything he said.

"Yeah, bro. She was crying, her eyes already swollen up and there's a bruised on her hand", said myself. I look towards her at the corner of the room, she was too focused reading it. My girl...

"The night before that happened, she actually ignored him. She knew all of the truth behind those lies that she always gets. The next day at school, he went to confront her at her class but it gotten worse when she asked for the truth, but he still acted like he didn't do anything. She tried to escape when he caged her at the corner of her class and gave her the murderer look. Luckily, she made it and ran away but he chased her. She accidently pulled her friend with her, but she quickly told her friend to go back to class and ignored her. That's when she bumped into you", he finished it with a relieves sighed.

"I'm more glad when she decided asked help from me", said myself with a smirk.

"Yeah, me too. If you were not there, she maybe faced the danger by herself. Now she have the traumatize but somehow, I could see she really comfortable with you. I think she saw something about you from the day she stared at you", he gives me the mischievous smile.

"What? When did it happened?", I'm surprised.

"The day you walked inside her class with us and stand in front of her", he smirked at me.

I chuckled when I remember it, I was just curious about her life but she already attracted to me. Suddenly, he nudged me to look at the other side. There she is, she run towards me happily with 2 books in her hand.

"Matt! Oh, hi Louis! Matt, I really love these two books but...umm...", she looks between me and the books.

"Don't worry, love", I kissed her forehead and take those books to pay at the counter.

She and Louis followed behind me.

"But Matt... Don't you mad at me? Because... I thought I'm the one who supposed to pay it", she played with her hair and still didn't look at me.

I tilted her chin up, "I would never be mad at you, love. I would do anything for you. And I'm the one who brought you here, so I pay for it. Don't need to worry, love".

"Don't worry, sis. He loves you more than his life. Trust me with this one", Louis whispered to her, but I could hear it. She chuckled at Louis word and nodded happily.

You are my priority now, love.