"Take it easy. I'm on my way."

~

When she got home and Blake arrived shortly after, she didn't have the strength to say the same thing twice as it would only hurt her more. She wanted to wait for Dean to arrive as well.

However, her sorrowful state was still enough for Blake to comfort her.

She rested her head on Blake's chest, thinking about everything Liam had said to her.

When Dean showed up, he sat right next to Harmony on the other side.

She held onto his hand, wondering if she should've listened to him all along, but it didn't make sense at the time because she didn't know the reason behind it.

"You were right," she said, her breath faltering.

"About what?" Dean asked, gently squeezing her hand.

"About Liam hurting me."

When she explained to them what happened at the hospital, Blake was so hurt by it that tears ran down her cheeks, but at the same time, she tried to comfort Harmony.

However, Dean wasn't as shocked because he knew the truth all along, but seeing Harmony in so much pain, and Blake struggling to keep herself together, he wrapped his arm around Harmony, bringing her closer so her head could rest on his chest.

"I hate to say this, but I told you so," Dean said.

"Do you seriously think this is the time for that, you dumbass?" Blake yelled at Dean, wiping her tears.

"I was only trying to-"

"I don't give a shit what you were trying to do! It's not the time!"

Dean sighed. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

As Blake rested her head on Harmony's back and gently rubbed it, Harmony held onto Dean tighter as she continued to sob in his chest.

Even with the two of them around, she needed to talk to family, which was why she planned to go to Aunt Leslie.

That night, she couldn't eat or drink anything and every time they brought her some water to drink, she only ended up spitting it back out.

Not planning to leave her alone, her friends decided to stay over for the night and Dean slept on the couch.

As Blake gently patted her back while laying next to her in bed, she advised her to get some sleep but it was easier said than done because she still had so a range of emotions running through her.

The man she had fallen for was the man she shouldn't have fallen for and she wished she could turn back time, so things would've worked out differently.

Though Blake was fuming and had a lot to say about Liam, she made it a point that she wouldn't because that wouldn't make Harmony feel any better.

Even after Blake finally managed to fall asleep, which was much later in the night, Harmony could only stare at the ceiling, thinking about all she could remember as part of her life.

Most of it was awful, but when she had met Liam, it was beautiful and it shattered her heart to learn that the reality behind it was the worst thing that ever happened to her.

She remembered his guilt as he explained what had happened to her on the day that her mother died, but it didn't mend her shattered heart in any way.

Though she had once mentioned to him that she was the spitting image of her mother, she wished he had seen the necklace much sooner in the hopes that he would've remembered everything.