Chapter 2 : Escapism

The sound of silence at night,zipping bags , grabbing a flashlight,wearing a suit, opening the window , jumping on the backyard,opening the garage , and riding the bike.

Jeffrey's finding Garry for the past 2 months,with no signs of sight, Jeffrey felt the need of redemption, his regret felt so deep,thinking it's his fault that Garry went missing and hid away for so long.

Everyone misses him, so Jeffrey had an idea, every night he goes to abandoned places for traces of Garry,since no one sees him ,or have spotted him, Jeffrey had an advantage of finding him in places that hasn't been visited for so long.

He couldn't gone far cause all entrances and exits are guarded and can't go on in many places, it's also one of the reasons he hated the government, the government is very strict to their policies.

Jeffrey stops his bike to look on the abandoned hospital, it was very dark and dirty,no signs of a person setting foot in here,he left his bike and go on in his exploring.

As he entered the hospital, he turned on he's flashlight,darkness surrounds this place, as founding his brother he found many places that hasn't been touched.

Jumping from bridge by bridge, Jeffrey's agility is far superior then other humans, as if his been training his whole life,or a specialty he had by his genes.

There's only scraps of boxes of medicine that's expired,and even an emergency kit,but it's empty,and the dust has been swiftly removed on the kit.

Jeffrey figured ,just what if, what if he's really here, he continues searching, more boxes, posters, and dust and spider webs, he kept running without making a sound.

Jeffrey heard it's raining," it's pretty heavy, that's a help for camouflage I guess". He continues and running, jumping bridge by bridge with
no struggle.

Every room is just full of supplies,and no living thing in here,it's like everything that came here was killed all of a sudden.

Jeffrey came across the last bridge, he just jumped, and crashed on the roof of it, and set himself down, and grabbed the edges of it.

As rain pours, and puddles were sinking below, Jeffrey felt the urge to check the surroundings , he turned around and around, he felt a presence , he's not alone.

He checked the boxes, he's flashlight's battery turned off, as he tried to fix it, the floor vibrated harder then before, it's like something moved,and a laugh was heard.

It came laughing out of nowhere, as lightning strikes, it gave him a vision of something in front of him, something big , with arms never before, the dark figure came back.

Jeffrey reached for his fanny pack,the Thing strikes with it's arms stretching rapidly fast, Jeffrey duck's and manage to avoid a fatal injury, Jeffrey kept reaching for some thing in his fanny pack, then the monster talked.

???-" stop reaching on that, it's worthless, traitor."

Jeffrey-" what are you even talking about?, I'm just finding someone."

???-" oh really, how kind of you, but garry's not here,only me and me always"

Jeffrey -" the audacity to talk to a predator, you're weak, you're big, let me guess, you use you're mouth that much, but most of all, you're disgusted to look at."

???-" why you!!?"

Jeffrey dashes , holding two knives,as he strikes, lightning flashes before they're eyes, seeing the monster feared him, Jeffrey's eyes have no emotion, only no hesitation to just kill him this instant.

He strikes many times, slicing all of its hands ,he kept dashing and dashing, his speed is abnormal,as Jeffrey jumps to dodge a hand, he prepares an assault, spinning upside down while holding two knives, like a beyblade on air, Jeffrey slashes the things eyes, but it's eyes were protected by its armour.