27-𓇼 ִֶLet the Light in, pt 1

Zacznij od początku

I looked over "Hey sarge"

Mere seconds after, he swung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close into his side. This rizzler

𓇼 。°࿐ ࿔˖ ⋆ ˚𓆝 ˖ 。 ⋆ 𓈒 𓆟 ˖ ⋆˚°𓆞 ˚ 。 ⋆。°࿐ ࿔𓇼 

Walker pov <3

I am too good. First the sweater (That was slick as hell) and again with the arm thing. I said it once and I will say it again. I am too good.

y/n looked over her shoulder "i didn't realize there was a boardwalk"

"We should go there tomorrow. Good views I'd imagine" I say.

Once we arrived at the hotel, Martie decided the guys were going to take one of the rooms and the girls would share the other two. Nobody objected to the arrangements.

We all ate dinner in the hotel restaurant and played very aggressive uno.

"HAH, UNO" Aryan yelled proudly, before placing his card down and inevitably winning. Ellie started wheezing "I WAS JUST ABOUT TO WIN THAT!!" y/n started laughing with her "How dare you!"

"Your card isn't even the right color," Aryan laughed. 

"WHAT???" she yelled "Oh you're right...that's embarrassing. So we're just going to pretend that didn't happen"

y/n shuffled the cards and placed them into the box. "Pretend what didn't happen?" she joked "I'll be right back, I think I left my phone in my room. My parent/guardian is expecting a call so they can confirm I'm still alive"

I watched her leave the room. Ellie and Aryan were still laughing and Martie was already asleep on the couch. Liv raised her eyebrows at me jokingly. "You need to learn how to shuffle cards better. Your girlfriend kept stacking +4's on me"

That made me remember something. I was thinking about it on the bus earlier as well. It felt stupid for some reason. We had never actually confirmed that we were each other's partners. I feel dumb now. You'd think I would have already asked, but my forgetful and anxious butt hasn't given me the opportunity. 

"My shuffling skills are perfect. You just have bad luck"

She grinned "Is it because I'm ginger? I think that works the other way around because I'm a leprechaun"

I rolled my eyes "Chill out, little man"

"UH, rude" 

𓇼 。°࿐ ࿔˖ ⋆ ˚𓆝 ˖ 。 ⋆ 𓈒 𓆟 ˖ ⋆˚°𓆞 ˚ 。 ⋆。°࿐ ࿔𓇼 

Y/n

Once I picked up my phone,I called my parent/guardian. Everything at home was fine, and I filled them in on what we did today at the beach.

After hanging up, I headed back for Mart and Ollie's room. The hall smelled like it was vacuumed recently and the walls were wooden. Must've been built in the 70's or something.

I could hear the ocean waves from the open window at the end of the hall. I didn't know whether I felt like I was about to be greeted by two twins like in the shining...or have some crazy realization. I should take a walk.

I opened the door. Ellie and Aryan were laughing their asses off, just like it was when I left. Walker looked up and grinned.

"Anyone wanna go on a walk with me? I need some fresh air"

Walker perked up "Me!" He scrambled to stand.

"Just you and me then. Sweet" I chuckled and turned to the group"If we're not back in the next...say two ish hours, assume we died or got kidnapped."