the black haired boy walks forward with his hands in his pocket.

Rai: me.

hands it to the black haired boy he scrolls through it then selects his opponent. When the image appeared on screen everyone saw he chose yang.

Yang stands up and walks to the locker room and get into her battle uniform. She then comes back ready to fight. She then slams her fist together.

Yang: I hope your ready cuz I like to kick my fights off with a......YANG!!!

Goodwitch: it is yang xiolong vs Rai kurosaki you may start now!!

The room was silent Expect for the sound of tai laughing.

Y/n mind: she really is taiyang's daughter.

Rai stars at yang and as she gets in a battle stance.

Yang takes notice of Rai weapon seeing it is a long range shot gun.

Yang mind: long range have to get close.

Yang charges forward getting ready for a left hook.

Rai: pathetic.

Rai rushes at yang and his weapon changes into a sword. Yangs eyes widen as Rai slashes at her yang jumps back nearly avoiding the the blade.

Yang looks herself over and sees no marks on her she then smirks.

Yang: ha... looks like you mi....

Before yang could finish her words she saw two strands of her hair flew in between her eyes and land on the ground by her feet.

In the stands

Tai: oh no that is not good.

Qrow: he's not going to leave the arena in one piece.

Summer: yep. 

Back to the arena

Yang grits her teeth in anger.

Yang: your.....your......YOUR SO DEAD!!!!

Yangs aura explodes yer eyes turn a fiery blood red and her aura surrounds her it burns around her like fire.

Y/n mind: this is it for you yang xiolong you can never beat Rai this is where you fall.

Yang charges at Rai with a fist ready but before it could connect Rai does a back flip avoiding it.

Rai: since it's going to be like that let's make it even shall we.

To everyone's surprise rias eyes turn the same fiery blood red and he is surrounded by the same fire aura.

Back in The Stands

Tai: No way!!!

Raven: he possesses the same Semblance as yang?!!

Back in the arena

Yang: How is that possible??!!

Rai: it's not impossible for two people with the same samblance to exist but it's rare.

Yang: then how???

Rai: but what you see my semblance is known as copy cat it allows me to copy other peoples semblance. But I must see the semblance in order for it to work.

Yang: it doesn't matter I'll still kick your ass for cutting my hair.

Rai: I'd like to see you try and do it.