Khakis

NARRATOR: Our story begins outside of Jake from State Farm's luxury mansion off the coast of Puerto Rico. Jake had invited a few celebrities to his home for a party, but little did any of them know, the night would take a dark turn.

CHATTER IN BACKGROUND

CUE MUSIC - LUIGI BOCCHERINI - MINUETTO

JAKE: Welcome to the State Farm estate! Pleased to have you guys here!

KIM: So, me and Pete Davidson broke up a while ago, and my kids wanted to see their dad. It's like, very stressful, so I'm hoping this party will be like a good stress reliever.

LEO: Yeah, I need a break too, it's really hard to find younger (hot) women.

JAKE: * Laughs* Well, why don't you all come inside?

FOOTSTEPS

TAYLOR: Wow, Jake, this place is nice! I'm about to go on tour, so a nice party before I go should be nice.

NICKI: 'know, Jake, when you invited me here, I was expecting worse!

NARRATOR: None of them knew that one of them would not be leaving tonight, cursed to roam the halls of the State Farm Estate for the rest of their afterlife. Feeling bored with the current lack of partying, Kim decides to bring out the music.

CUE GENERIC NON-COPYRIGHTED DANCE-POP MUSIC (UPBEAT POP BACKGROUND MUSIC - PARTY TIME! BY MORNINGLIGHTMUSIC)

NARRATOR: All five of them step onto the dance floor.

FOOTSTEPS

BLASTING LIGHT NOISES

JAKE: Is everyone enjoying the party so far? I spent a lot of time planning it, I even got a caterer!

TAYLOR: Oh wow, you're so thoughtful Jake!

LEO: You could have invited more women under the age of 25..

KIM: Oh wow, Leo, we have so much in common, I like younger men! Like my ex, Petey Davidson!

NARRATOR: Their chatter goes on and on for what feels like hours, but in reality, is only like, 30 minutes. Little did anyone know, Nicki slipped away mid-conversation.

LEO: I'll be right back guys, I'm going to grab a bite to eat!

KIM: Oh 'em gee, guys, me too! I was like talking so much that I forgot I had to eat.

NARRATOR: The pair walks off.

FOOTSTEPS

TAYLOR: Well, we might as well sit down and wait for them; right?

JAKE: Yeah, good idea, Taylor! We can turn on the compilation of my ads to watch while they're gone!

TAYLOR: On second thought, where's Nicki?

NARRATOR: Suddenly, Nicki comes running in.

NICKI: Guys! You ain't gonna believe this! Leo's

DRAMATIC PAUSE

NICKI(cont.); DEAD!

KIM: WHAT!? I was just with him in the kitchen getting Cellus waters and flaming hot cheetos with chocolate on them....

TAYLOR: Maybe that's what killed him...

JAKE: Taylor! Now is no time for jokes, Leo's dead! Where did you find his body?

NICKI: Outside, in the pool!

FOOTSTEPS

TAYLOR: Wait, Kim, didn't you say you were with him in the kitchen?