21

KAS MARTIN

KAS MARTIN

"I swear! I didn't tell her anything, please let me go." The girl said yelling.

"Nah, you told her sumn. Watchu told her?"

"I promise you. I- I didn't she- she came up to me and, and asked if I was ok."

Kas slapped the girl, she was yelling a bit too much.

"Stop fuckin screamin and shit, you makin my ears hurt."

The girl stayed silent slowly touching the side of her face, Kas saw tears coming out of her eyes.

"Why'd you kill her if you knew she had a daughter, your daughter..." The girl said.

"That ain't my fuckin kid, say that shit one mo fuckin time I'ma actually kill yo stupid ass."

"I'm sorry."

"A lame ass sorry can't do shit, both yall hoes fuckin raped me, and you think a sorry gon do shit."

Kas sat down lighting up his blunt.

"Come here." He said.

The girl went over to him, he made her sit on his lap.

"What, what are you gonna do to me now."

"Nothin, you just gonna listen to me for a little now."

"Kj, I'm sor-"

"Ain't I tell you to stop fuckin callin me that shit."

"Sorry."

"Get off me nigga. The fuck."

He shoved the girl, making her fall onto the ground. She was still in tears.

Kas wanted to tell Yasmine who he really was but he couldn't. He knew he was actually Kj.

His own sister, Shani, didn't know who he really was. Nobody did.

They all thought that Kj, who pretended he was Kas, was gone and dead. But he was right there with them.

Pretending.

(if your confused, basically Kj is pretending to be Kas, so Kj isn't Kas he's pretending to be him, stole his whole identity, since they lookalike.)