3

YASMINE ROSE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

YASMINE ROSE

"These finger prints, they aren't adding up." Yasmine said.

"What do you mean?"

"Look. One of these, it isn't matching the one with Monique, and the others, there's different ones, but we can't seem to find who this killer is."

"Are you saying there might be more than one?" Mrs.Yang asked.

"I'm not saying, I'm knowing."

Yasmine was currently at work investigating the murder scenes that's been happening the last few weeks. Last night she couldn't seem to get her head off the random guy who was at her house last night.

"We've contacted Ms.Karson's family, and her boyfriend."

"Good, you will view him tomorrow." Ms.Yang said.

"Got it." Mr.Hurner walked out the room.

"There's no pattern here." Yasmine said.

"What are we going to do Rose?"

"I don't know, but all I know is, we'll find them."

It was now lunch break and Yasmine was going out with her boyfriend.

"Jayden, and don't play with me right now, where were you 2 nights ago?"

"Why is you askin me that question?"

"Because, you never came to my crib the other night. So I'm askin."

"I told you nigga, I was at Zay's but I couldn't come cause I was doing sumn."

"What were you doing Jayden, if you're talking to another girl just let me know please. I don't wanna spen-"

"Mane, you always thinkin I'm talkin to some other bitch when I ain't, if you don't wanna be with a nigga jus say that, I'm tired of yo fuckin 12 ass."

Jayden got up from the table shaking his head and walking away. Yasmine was by herself now.

She sighed and looked through her phone.

vengeances started following you

"Who the hell is this..?" She said to herself.

She went on their profile but they didn't have anything, no post, no highlights, only mutuals and a story. Yasmine clicked on the story, and just saw flowers.

She didn't follow back though, she had no clue who that was. Her mom started to call her.

"Hey momma."

"Hey baby, how's Miami doing it for ya?"

"It's going great.. Just working."

"That's my girl."

"How's Princess doing?" Princess was Yasmine's dog.

"She's doing great she's sleeping right now."

"Her ass always sleeping."

"Damn right."

They both laughed.

"I gotta go though, bye, I love you."

"I love you too honey."

Yasmine hung up the phone and headed back to work.

9:22 PM

Today Yasmine got off work early. She unlocked her door and headed inside. When she walked in she saw flowers on the counter.

"What's this?" She said.

She went towards the flower putting her bags on the island. She saw a stack of money next to it and a Chanel bag.

"Who in the world.." She said to herself.

There was a note on the flower, she picked it up and read it.

"Look behind you.."

Yasmine slowly turned around and saw the guy standing behind her in all black.

"How-"

"Shh mama." He said.

He walked towards her, and kissed her cheek.

"You like it ma?"

"Yeah, I do, but, how do you always get in here.. I have an alarm.."

"I see you ain't follow me back on IG, watchu was doin?"

"You ain't answer my question, Mr.Stalker."

He looked at her and didn't respond.

Yasmine sighs and sees her friend Janelle calling her.

"Hello?"

"Ya-Yas, Yasmine... turn on the news right now."

"Why what's wrong."

"Yasmine, please."

Janelle hung up, Yasmine didn't have any TV yet in her room so she just went on the News website.

"Young man, in his early 20s, dead from yet another fatal shooting..."

It was her boyfriend..

Yasmine felt the tears come out slowly from her eyes, covering her mouth.

She looked up to see the boy gone, she couldn't see his face at all, his dreads were covering his face.

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें