6

KAS MARTIN

KAS MARTIN

"Nigga, I told you, I got it handled you ain't gotta worry."

"I told yo fuckin stupid ass not to leave ha body layin like that." Kas said. "You almost fucked up my plan nigga."

"My bad, my bad gang, next time let me know watchu want me to do wit it, you ain't even tell me. Yasmine know about you yet or nah?"

"She only knows my name, but she don't remember me at all." Kas said taking his blunt out.

"Watchu mean she don't remember you nigga? She used to be callin yo ass ugly 24/7."

Kas shrugged and continued smoking his blunt. "It don't matter, I'm finna make ha remember me , and she ain't goin nowhere."

"You too obsessed with her gang, you been stalkin her for a good 4 years.I'm just sayin don't —get caught up."

"I just needa get on her good side." Kas said, he knew a lot more about Yasmine than her friends do. How her ex boyfriend, Jayden, used to abuse her, the lies she would tell her family and even more.

Kas tapped on his phone to check the time, it was 2:32 in the morning, he got up taking his car keys with him, he wanted to see Yasmine. But he couldn't he needed to take care of some business.

"You got what I told you?" Kas asked.

"Yeah, I did, but all I know is that she found the clip of me with Jayden." The girl said.

"You ain't gon get caught jus chill."

"I know I won't just don't get too close with her."

Kas gave the girl a blank stare.

"How mom doin?" He asked.

"She's doing great. But Kasar you know this is your fault, you're the reason why she wasn't doing well."

Kas walked away from his sister, he didn't wanna hear another word from her.

He knew what he did was wrong but he couldn't help it, each day he would become more and more angry, frustrated, and abusive.

The only way he would calm his self down was seeing Yasmine, he is obsessed with her and he knows it.

Kas drove over to Yasmine's house and this time he knocked, but he didn't get an answer, he knocked more than once and nobody answered. He started to walk away and then realized there was a car parked by her house on the side walk.

He laughed to his self and got into his car, he knew who she was with.

Marcus, from highschool.

Kas waited all night for him to come out, he finally did after a few hours. He parked somewhere a little farther where his car couldn't be seen.

He followed Marcus all the way to his place, which wasn't too far by the police station.

As Marcus starts heading into his house, Kas quickly got out the car putting his hoodie on and his hands inside his pocket. He heard a woman's voice coming from the door, it was his girlfriend m.

"Cheatin ass nigga."

As Marcus was about to get inside, Kas shot him from behind and ran away, leaving his girl stunned and terrified.