15

KAS MARTINPresent Day

KAS MARTIN
Present Day

Kas was on his way to pick up Yasmine for their little date or whatever. He had gotten all dressed up for her.

He finally made it to her house and knocked on the door. She opened the door, and Kas was staring a little too hard. Yasmine wore a black dress that had a little slit on the side, and the chanel bag on her side.

"Shi you lookin real good mama."

"Of course, all for you Kasss." She said dragging his name.

Yasmine gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out the house locking her door. She setup her alarm on just incase.

They got into the car, it was silent for a little.

"Kas were you at my place a few nights ago?"

"Nah why you askin?"

"Oh it's nothing." Yasmine said.

She went on her phone scrolling on instagram, Kas saw her taking some pictures.

"You takin selfies for the gram or sumn?"

"No, just for myself, where are we going anyway." Yasmine said putting her phone away.

"Issa surprise." Kas said looking at her.

"Oooh, we goin out to eat?"

"Shi, Ion know you tell me."

Yasmine looked at him and he chuckled a little.

They finally made it, Kas took Yasmine to a rooftop restaurant where you could see the view and the beach. Plus it was night time.

"This looks so nice." Yasmine said. "You sure you ain't bringing me here for like, anything else?" She asked.

"Nah, this all for you mama."

Yasmine smiled and the both sat down waiting for the waitress.

"Sooo, can you tell me a little about yourself, since you know more about me." Yasmine asked.

"Nothing to really know about."

"You sure about that? I mean didn't niggas use to call you weird or sumn during high school?"

"Why we talking about high school Yasmine, we grown now, leave that shit in the past."

Yasmine sighed and saw the waitress coming with a notepad in her hand.