Chapter 10 married and big exited NEWS

So we all went on our honeymoon for a month then we went back to our hometown and went to college but before that we stayed at our house and met with family then went to college. We are now back home visiting our family and having a big party hey everyone we back and guess what when we were gone on our honeymoon we got pregnant they were all excited but we told them we have to go now it was nice to see you all we have to get to our dorm for college and set them up but tomorrow we are going to the high schools supplies shop and surprise them. they said that their going to be amazing and fun anyway bye have to go set our place up. We are at the dorm to get set up for the years and we are going to be staying there and they said if we have the baby and we are still there a room where I can keep my baby while I go to school. The next day we went to the high school store and dress up so they don't know it's us we went in they said hey are you guys new and we said yes and they said ok let us know if you need help found anything and we said ok so at first we look around then we go up the and to our stuff off and said surprise they all cried and was happy to see us we also told them that we have a huge surprise for them and we said the we are pregnant 🤰and it going to be twins.it been 4 months and it was time for the general revil party will it be a boy or a girl or both boy and a girl or just 2 boy or girl. Setting the party and 3 hours later the party is ready and everyone is almost here just waiting on a few friends that have to get my present that takes three cars to put in, that's what they told me and I was ok. There here and put the present with the other ok here what we do here soon we are going to do if the babies is a boy or a girl so get to pins so if you think both is a boy get 2 blue pin then if you think it both boy and a girl then get a pink and blue but if you think both of them is a girl get 2 pink pins. Everyone grabs their pin and Mason almost has to go get more blue pins because everyone thinks it's boys and I do too. This time Diannah said to everyone let see what it is if it's boys or girls drum roll please...... It was 2 boys and everyone was so excited. A few months went by and Diannah was 8 month pregnant 🤰 and the are get ready to have a baby shower and get ready for the twins to come into this world 🌍 and to go to the hospital. Now let's get this baby shower going This is going to be fun. Everyone was almost here but Mason got a call and it was Amanda, Mason who told Amanda she dose want to be put on speaker phone. They said ok hold on Amanda Diannah said Mason told everyone to listen up everyone heard Amanda cry and they said what wrong, can someone pick me up and I will tell you what happened. Diannah's My mom and dad went to go get Amanda 5 min later they are together and now on their way back 6 min later we are back and we have her. She said everything is going on. My dad has 10 percent of his heart working and my brother is in jail and tomorrow is his birthday. Yeah, it's just ruff right now. That alright we are here for you. Now let open presents for the baby to come and use them all and thank you to all of you for all of these things. Diannah said Mason my water broke, we need to go right NOW get the stuff and we are going now. Mason got the stuff and headed to the car and went to the hospital. Everyone told us good luck. Mason is in the car and now they are on their way 14 min later there at the hospital and mason gets out of the car and gets our wheelchair out that we have and we get the baby and our stuff and head in. They went to the front desk and said her water broke and they said ok follow us and then took us to the back room to get her set up. They said it is time for you to have the twins. Mason is holding Diannah and saying to her it's going to be ok you can do this she said ok I can. Diannah pushes the baby out, the doctor says 3 more hard pushes and they will be here 1 push.... 2push..... 3.... push. The doctor said here is your boys Mason you want to cut their cords he said yes. Diannah here you go she said aww they're so cute there names are Gavyn and Jacob. Let's go home and show everyone the babies, let's get the dress up and go home. We are home and everyone is loving the babies. They said we are here for you so whenever you need help call any of us that had a kid and Diannah and mason said ok we will bye everyone think to stay here but we want to settle in they said ok.
These babies are hard to take care of but we got this Diannah's parents are helping us, said Mason. It Been a mouth and now we don't need help and are glad we had the twin they are getting so big we can't believe that it's Been 2 years since we had them and they are almost a toddler in a week an a day they will be 3 years old and they can start walking on their feet now we were all excited and ready for them to be there so they can go to preschool. Nathen and Davis come here plz Mason said I have some to tell you too they said ok what is it so your mom friend Amanda she going to stay with us for a while because she has stuff going on in her life and she need your mom to be with her and help her get through this stuff she going though and tomorrow is your first day at preschool they said yeah we can't wait. Ok you mom went to get her and get some stuff she brought her dog and 1 cat which that cat's name is trouper and the dog name is deva they kids said those names are cool. Ok boys they should be here anytime now, 3 hours later here hey how you doing said Mason to Amanda, she said am good but not the good. That's ok we are here for you and it will help a little to stay here because we have our kids and next year they're going to be in kindergarten. It's been 2 years and Amanda got a scary phone call from her mom she said he is gone and Amanda starts to cry and Diannah with Amanda she said mom, ''Hello hay this is the ambulance call she killed herself noooooooooo. Ok can you put them both in a casket and we have a funeral next month and it's time to get ready for a funeral. The boys are ready and Diannah asks if Amanda is ready for this so said no but I know we have to do this. Diannah said to Amanda, let's go to the car and head there ok we are in the car on our way there and 8 hours later we are there and when we got out everyone there created a tunnel and said to Amanda we are sorry for your loss we are here for you. Amanda went up and said what amazing stuff about and her parents. The semertony is over and it is time to go bury them we Bury them near her grandparents. The funeral is over and it's time to go home. Diannah sat in the back with Amanda and told her it's going to be ok. I'm here for you.On the way back we go and stop at gas station so the boys can use the restroom then We are on our way back. The boys are I and we are back on the road and we only have 15 minutes until we are home.