Chapter 1: Introducing Me

"Now if anyone is living on a shitty day or just felt like shit, that's probably just me, My name is Jeffrey Birdin, i live in Burst town, In Jump city, I'm 17 years old, im an adopted kid,of course the protagonist is an orphan, if someone thinks this is a random drama whatever you think it is ,its not, i have 12 siblings, all of them aren't even related or whatsoever, they're just there

"Now why am I telling you this, well there's three things more to know ,one, the earth has only two gigantic islands behind the back and front of it, two, the moon has a whole continent up there,no one even knows why but it's just there, and thre-"

Michelle-"Are you making a podcast again?"

Jeffrey -" yes and you just ruined it,you do know knock before you come in , theres procedures in life,like laws or the government!?"

Michelle-"I thought you hate the government?, and also that's not an excuse to not help Jürgen in the kitchen, his lasagna is gonna be burned in less than two minutes get going"

Jeffrey-"it's a project I'm doing and also you do know I don't eat meat, stop lasagna and start with a salad"

Michelle-"stop it with the vegan attitude "

Jeffrey -" I'm not vegan,I just can't get any weight"

Michelle-" get any weight!?, seriously even when you walk there no noise"

Jeffrey -" it's just the uhm, the carpet,yes the carpet"

Michelle-"the fucking carpet?"

Jeffrey -"yes the fucking carpet"

Jeffrey walks in the kitchen to check on the lasagna,while Michelle just came outside to hang her clothes and Jürgen just checks the carpet.

Now what is the Birdin family doing in this story,let's continue by who they are.

Michelle Pauleen Birdin also known as "Mich the bitch", is the eldest of the siblings and a natural birdin, she informs,protects but also has never have sex, hobbies: hunting,gardening,call of duty, and watching K drama series all weekend, age: unkown

Jeffrey Miguel Birdin, the so called big brother of the family, best in chess,and checkers, loves his Walkman, hobbies: unkown, age:17

Jürgen Birdin ,the kindest and hardworking ,loves cooking and programming, hobbies: Jogging,cooking, reading harry potter books, age:15

Molly -" seriously stop it with the information you're giving the whole school "

Jeffrey -" never"

Josh-"you can literally stop with that topic and start on global warming or the whole fan service of my hero academia "

The whole family gets annoyed with Jeffrey's weird project. So Ishita considered something.

Ishita-"how about the uhm, what is it?, the school!,yes the school's horror at night, yeah"