Chapter 28: The anonymous Parcel

Start from the beginning

"Means you don't love her..." he said, trying to sound surprised. "Means you would let her be with someone else." He said, and I gritted my teeth in anger.

"listen I don't know about love, but she is my wife and MINE, dare say that again, and I will break your teeth." I said, my voice loud enough to cut the silence in my cabin.

My tone possessive and cold, I felt my body shaking with anger just at the thought of her being with someone else. I don't know this feeling. It's familiar yet unfamiliar. "Calm down bro, I was just joking, why getting so hyper." He said calmly as he sensed my anger. I closed my eyes and opened them again to get rid of the sensation I was feeling in my body.

He clearly knows I won't have really punched him if he would be physically present here. "You are ready" I heard him say after a few seconds, "Huh?" I said, not getting his words.

"You are ready to give love another chance, Abhi. You are more than ready." He said in his very rare serious tone. I chuckled, "how do you know that?" I said, my eyebrow furrowed. How can he know when even I am not sure? "Because you are deeply and madly in love with her. " He said, excitingly.

"No I don't think so. I think I still need time." I said, shifting my weight from one leg to another as I was standing near the window. "Oh Yes you are, but your problem is you realize things very late." He said and I heard him sighing.

"Fine, let's do a rapid fire session, and you will realise why I am sure." he said. "Ok go ahead." I said curios at what is he going to ask next.

"Do you feel sad when she is sad?" He asked.
"Yes, I do" I said without a thought.
"Do you get happy when she is happy? He threw the next question. "Yes of course." I said, smiling to myself as Shivani's smile flashed in front of my eyes.

(A/N Try reading fast here to understand the conversation better.)

"Ok now let's speed up, Do you find her beautiful even when she is a mess?"
"Yes"
"Does your eyes lit up at the sight of her?
"Yes"
"A small change In her behavior affects you?"
"Yes, it does."
"Let's speed it a little more, can you live without her?"
"Hell, no" my voice loud enough to show how much I will hate it if this ever happens.
"You want to know her like you know the back of your hand?"
"Yes"
"Will you lay down the world in her feet, if she asks it?"
"Definitely"
"Are you ready to kill someone if they are the reason behind her tears, including yourself?"
"Yes"
"You love her?"
"Yes...wait what?"

"Yahoo!! Mere dost ko shiddat wala pyar ho gaya hai thank-you so much Bhagavan ji" he shouted cheerfully.
(Yahoo!! My friend has fallen deeply in love, thank you so much, God.)

I blinked my eyes as the realization hit me. I LOVE HER. I frown, not believing it 'I love her, really?' I whispered to myself. "Yes Abhi love is a very silent thing, it happens silently without informing us." He said, listening to my whisper.

"But before, when I fell in love with her, I felt it." I said explaining him my point how I felt those butterflies before and all the nervousness and spark.

"Abhi that was love too, I am not saying that it was not love, it was beautiful in its own way full of significance and meaning. This what you are feeling is another form of it, a mature form of love and I think it's what love actually is and should be." He said trying to explain me.

"People just hype it saying when you fall in love you feel butterflies and everything but in reality you won't even understand when you fell for someone..... You won't feel nervous, but be calm and comfortable with them. There won't be a spark but a feeling of peace when you will meet them..... Their mood will be your mood. You won't have a reason why you fell for them, and that's exactly what love is, magical and without any logic." He said, surprising me as I was unknown to his love guru side until now.