Chapter 10: Reason for hating

Abhi's POV:"Bhabhi are you fine?" Rakshit asked shivani as we entered the airport

Abhi's POV:
"Bhabhi are you fine?" Rakshit asked shivani as we entered the airport. " Yes I am fine" she replied forcing a smile. I know she is having a terrible headache but not saying it. "You wait in the waiting area" I said to shivani who nodded her head and left. "Come let's go Rakshit" I told him and started walking "but where are we going?" He asked following me.

I stop near the coffee shop and order a Cappuccino "don't you always have black coffee?" He questioned watching me not ordering my usual coffee.

"Here take this and give it to shivani" I told him giving the Cappuccino, his expression change from confusion to a teasing smile.
" Oh ho... caring ha!" He said teasingly.

"Just shut up and do what I asked" i said with an annoyed face. He is really annoying sometimes. "and listen tell her that you got it for her" I told him as he was about to leave.

"Abhi...." he started "no I don't want to argue on this" I cut him off before he could start.

"Abhi think again before doing anything you regret later you might be mistaken, I don't think she can do this to you there is something more." He said looking at me with a serious face, I chuckled at his expression he rarely gets serious.

"See Rakshit I don't know what changed your mind about her but I do not trust her a bit infact she will be the last one I will trust. I hate her and want revenge that's all.

"That's all? Are you sure Abhi?" Rakshit asked raising his eyebrows. " Yes, the love between us was killed long back by her and it can't bloom again. The trust between us was broken by her and it cannot be mend" I said with a hard face.

"I just don't want you to regret later" he said and I looked away. When i didn't replied he patted my shoulder and left with the Cappuccino.

I went back after some time and saw shivani was drinking cappuccino with a smile on her face she seemed happy as she was talking with Rakshit but when they saw me they stopped talking I frowned on this but didn't said anything. Soon we boarded the plane.

●♡♡♡♡♡●

After arriving Noida

We reached Noida thirty minutes ago and now we are heading towards our house 'our?' Questioned my brain 'yeah our as shivani will be staying there too.' I replied annoyed with my brain.

(Relax abhi it's your brain only 🤭)

Shivani was sleeping throughout the journey and I was busy with my laptop. We did not talk much during our journey, its not like I am complaining.

Soon we reached our house, It a big house with one master's bedroom and four guestrooms, a swimming pool, a theater room, a big kitchen,a study room and a small library.

Well the house was a surprise for Shivani, I had made sure to build it exactly how she wanted her future house to look like. I had planned to gife her this house as a wedding gift four years ago, but destiny had its own plan.