Chapter 28

HICCUP POV:

I looked where Astrid was pointing. There was a flock of Nadders flying in.

"It must be the yearly Nadder migration. The hunters are cutting them off before they make it" I said.

"That's awful" said Astrid.

"We just need to find a new route for them to take. It will take longer for them to reach their destination but they should make it safely" I said.

"I just wish we brought the others. We can't fight all those hunters with just the two of us" said Astrid.

She's not wrong. A Nader was shot with a arrow and turned into a girl with blond hair.

"What? Who is that" asked Astrid.

"It might be Sylvie" I said.

The hunters started to argue as Sylvie fell. A Nader caught Sylvie and landed on the boat before turning into y/n. Sylvie laid on the ground unconscious.

"WHAT THE HELL? CAN WATCH WHERE YOU AIM THAT" Y/n yelled.

"You just get back to work" said Ryker.

"NO, YOUR MEN CANT EVEN AIM PROPERLY. HOW DO I KNOW THEY WONT HIT ME? THEY ALREADY HIT SYLVIE" Y/n screamed.

"I'm sorry, it's just hard to tell which is you and Sylvie and which is just regular Naders" said the hunters.

I gripped my saddle in anger as the hunters fought with y/n.

"Hiccup" asked Astrid.

"I'm fine" I said angrily.

"No your not. I know you want to save y/n and can't right now" said Astrid.

I groaned in anger.

"It's not fair. They are right there but I can't help them because there are too many hunters" I said.

"THE DEAL WAS WE WOULD HELP YOU BUT THERE WOULDNT BE ANY ACTUAL DANGER" Y/n yelled.

"Well maybe you should make it more obvious like have Sylvie ride you or something" said a hunter.

Y/n groaned and gave Ryker the Middle finger.

"I'm going back to the hunter base. Viggo will be hearing about this. I'll scream if I have to" said y/n.

"Oh Viggo will make sure of that" said Ryker as him and a few hunters snickered.

I can't tell if that was meant to be dirty or talking about torchor. I'm not sure I want to know. Y/n shape shifted back to a Nader and picked up Sylvie before flying off.

"We have to tell the others" said Astrid.

"Ya" I said as I watched y/n fly off.

"Hey, y/n will be okay. Viggo won't touch them" said Astrid.

"Hopefully" I said.

YOU POV:

I made it the base and laid Sylvie down before landing and turning human. I know that Hiccup was watching. I am more mad about them hitting Sylvie. She flew in front of me to take the arrow for me. Sylvie will be okay. I just want a more safe work place.

I could of been shot. Sylvie could of died. She won't, but she still could off. I picked up Sylvie and took her to the hospital for some antidote and to patch her up. The doctors were surprisingly nice and more understanding. But that hunter did have a point. With all that flying its hard to keep track of who is who. Especially when I look exactly like the Nadders. Maybe we can wear a rope or something. Sylvie opened her eyes and rubbed her face.

"Hey, welcome back" I said.

"Ugh, what happened" asked Sylvie as she sat up.

"You were hit with a arrow. I caught you, yelled at the hunters and brought you here" I said.

"Oh, thanks" said Sylvie.

"You took a arrow for me. It's the least I can do" I said.

"True, but those idiots but have a damn good reason for hitting me. I want to speak to Viggos lawyer" said Sylvie.

"We need a lawyer ourself if we want to sue Viggo" I joked.