18 - Graves

Horrifying.

I'd opened my eyes and the first thing I see is Taehyung's face. I'm below him, and he's far above. I'm confined in a small wooden box, four walls no ceiling. I noticed a lot of dirt and rocks near me, and that's when I realised.

I'm in a casket. And Taehyung is outside the tomb he's dug for me, with a huge shovel. "T-Tae...? What are you doing?" My voice shook. I tried getting up but I couldn't move any of my body parts. My muscles stopped working and I had lost all control over my own movements.

"Consequences of your actions. See you in hell" He smirked and next thing I knew, the lid of the coffin was being put down. It was dark and scary. The only sound to be heard was the dirt that made a thud every time the shovel shoved it on my coffin.

I couldn't figure out why I was being buried alive, and why Taehyung out of all people would do this to me. I knew he isn't a big fan of me, but why would he go this far? I banged on the lid from inside, screaming for him to let me out.

But not once did I hear the sound of the shovel hitting my coffin to scrape the dirt out. "Taehyung please!" I cried. I went on screaming for another hour, until I finally gave up. My oxygen was starting to run out and I knew it was the end.

That was until I felt my mom and Jimin shaking me aggressively to wake me up. I screamed and jumped onto my mom "T-Taehyung... he killed me!" I sobbed loudly. "I hate him! I hate him so much!" I continued.

Mom didn't say anything, she just rocked me back and forth. Almost as though she knew what had happened to me. That dream felt too real. Felt like foreshadowing. My mind when back to when Taehyung showed me a vision of my mom mourning outside my tomb. "Call Taehyung" I heard Jimin say to Jungkook.

I stayed on my mom's lap, face buried in her shoulder. "What?" Taehyung asked, rubbing his eyes and ruffling his messy brown hair.

"Did you do something to her?" Jungkook asked him. "Just the shackle, kook. Nothing else" He mumbled lazily before crashing on the bed next to my mom and I. I hugged my mom tighter, hating how close he was to me.

He frowned "What? Why is she scared? I'd already forgiven her for running away" He sat up. "She was screaming and woke the entire house. She was constantly telling you to free her. And then she kept on reciting how much she hates you" Jimin explained. I had no idea I screamed that much.

"Did you curse her further?" He sneered at Taehyung, narrowing his eyes.

"Of course not! That's fucking ridiculous. I didn't do anything" He retorted. He then sighed and looked at me "Can I talk to you? Alone?"

"What makes you think she can do that with you after what she's been through? I'm staying with her" Jimin asserted.

"Fine. Byeol what did you see?"

"You buried me alive! Y—you will do that to me in real life... you told me you'd be the one to kill me... please don't"  I begged. "What do you mean he told that to you in real life?" Mom questioned.

"H—he showed me a vision... I'm buried and you were crying... he asked me who I think killed me, and when I said his name, he didn't reply... he will kill me!" I cried into my mom's arms.

Taehyung was silent, but it didn't seem like he knew what was going on. That was until he said "Dad knows she's here"

"What? You've got to be joking!" Jimin exclaimed. "I am one of two who can give her such dreams. I know I didn't do it this time. Dad did it, he wants her to be scared of me again so that she'd run away" he insisted.

"Dad fucking knows. There's no way she could've had that nightmare then. It's impossible. Dad is coming" Taehyung raised his voice. "Close the fucking gates, he is probably in gluttony right now. Don't let him get into earth" Jimin says hurriedly to Jungkook.