Chapter 13| Ride or Die?

(Michaels POV)

"Ok I got a thing on this guy named Grayson. Apparently, he works for that handsome greedy hunk Louis Putmon" Leo said. I caressed my chin as I thought.

"What? handsome?" I randomly asked. She blushed out of embarrassment.

"Nothing, anyways this guy is named Grayson Hinds he works as one of the photographers. Apparently, he takes the photos to the press reporters and they all edit and put it all out there in the open" She said as she scrolled through her phone. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Hmm...is he linked with anyone?" I asked.
She looked up at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Like does he have any family members I may know or be fond of?" She thought for a second.

"Uhhh...I do know that he has a wife but he has a slut on the side. She's been staying at his place while his wife is gone I heard"

"Hmm, ok. And watch ya mouth" I scolded. She rolled her eyes.

"Where does he usually be at?"

"What am I a stalker? If anything the guy looks like he hangs out in bars and gyms..possibly strip clubs." She said. I exhaled and thought what  I was gonna do from here on out.

"Ok..if anything else comes up tell me. Thanks for the help" I said before I walked away but she cleared her throat. I looked back to see her holding her hand out with an unsatisfied face.

"What?..oh." I said with annoyance when I realized what she wanted. I reached into my pocket and gave her $200. She smiled and waved goodbye before running in the house. I shook my head and smiled.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Ok thanks send him in tomorrow. Alright bye" I said before hanging up the phone.

I exhaled out of relief before unlocking my front door and walking in.

"Baby?" I called out in the empty house. I looked around before fully closing the door and locking it. I quietly creeped upstairs until I began to hear faint sounds of giggling noises coming from Vonne and a...males voice.

My eyebrows furrowed as my stealth instincts began to kick in. When I came close to the door I swiftly opened it to see Vonne and this Joe Manganiello looking dude sitting on the couch drinking wine and laughing. They both stopped and looked at me as soon as I opened the door.

It was awkwardly silent for 10 seconds before Vonne broke the silence. She nervously chuckled.

"Hi hun, this is one of my co-workers, Johnny. We were just talking about the bloopers we go through during filming" She said with a small laugh and a pat on Johnnys broad shoulder. It took everything in me to not launch at him and beat him to a pulp.

I swallowed my pride and smiled widely.

"Hello Johnny, I'm Michael Vonnes husband" I said with so much emphasis on the "husband" part. Him and Vonne looked at each other awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you! Well...uhh. I should get going my kids are waiting for m-"

"I'm sure they are.." I said with such sarcasm and a fake smile. He squinted his eyes a little bit. I held my smile and swiftly moved out the way of the door, opening it wide for him hoping that he gets the urging message to leave.

Vonne sat there watching us as if she was waiting for something to pop off. He chuckled and shook his head before grabbing his coat, putting it on while he walked out. I closed the door before turning back to Vonne.