Chapter 11| Suspicion(Short Chapter)

(Michaels POV)

"I'm telling you baby she looks JUST like him!" I told Vonne. I looked down at her. She scoffed.

"Yeah and I look just like Taraji, you can't just assumed she's related to that man just because they look alike or have the same last name!" She said before putting my dick back in her mouth. I thought long and hard. My body automatically started thrusting in Vonnes mouth slowly.

"Ehmmm, no. It's just something off about that womannnnn-oh yeah babyyyyy..." I started moaning and my eyes began to roll back as Vonne began to suck harder.

My toes began to curl in my shoes. I grabbed the back of her head and began throat fucking the hell out of her. She gagged and coughed but that didn't stop me. I came in her mouth 2 minutes later. I tapped my dick on her tongue in order to get the rest of my load out.

      ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Trust me the last name has NOTHING to do with it. It was her reaction to when I told her who the guy was" I told Vonne as she climbed into bed.

"Hmm, she did seem a little frightened. But when you announced who it was she calmed down like she was relieved" She said.

"Or confused" Vonne curved her lips inward and hummed.

"Well, goodnight!" She said before hopping on her said and wrapping the covers around her. I scoffed.

Everyone knows how paranoid I am so I have ever right to snoop.