Chapter 10| Bad Daddy!(18+)

(Vinnies POV)

"ARE YOU STUPID!" I yelled at Grayson. He jumped at my tone.

"I don't get what you're so worked up about love" He said while running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm MAD because you guys framed an INNOCENT MAN!" He sat in the middle of the couch laid back. As sexy as he looked I was upset.

"So you want me to go to jail?" He asked. I became stuck. I just started falling for him...I think.

"Well..no, but-"

"But what?" He asked with a smirk. I began to get nervous.

"What if that poor guy had a family? And you're over here laughing your ass off" I fussed. He shrug and grinned.

"Sorry love, I have a reputation I have to keep up with" I was fumed. I may have been quite an asshole before but that doesn't mean I don't care about people.

"Fuck your reputation!" I blurted out. His face dropped to a serious one. His eyes grew dark. I got scared. He suddenly stood up and began walking to me. I backed up until I hit a wall. He put his hands on each side of my head. He looked deep into my eyes.

"What was that princess?" He said in a deep tone. His raspy voice added so much bass. My knees were going weak. I gulped and held a poker face.

"I said...." He put his ear up to my mouth.

"Fu-" His hand instantly gripped my neck. My eyes widened. He looked deep down in my soul.

"Say something darling I can't hear you..." he said with a smirk. I began to get wet. I immediately gained an intrusive thought.

"Fu..ck..me..." I managed to say. His eyes widened. He let go. I quickly grabbed the back of his head and slammed his lips into mines. He instantly took action and slammed me back against the wall. He left my lips and ripped open my button up shirt that revealed my dark pink and black lace bra. He kissed the top of my breasts then my neck. I moaned and rubbed the back of his neck.

Everything was happening so fast. We were panting like dogs. I lifted his shirt over his head, revealing his amazing six pack that was complimented with light hair.

"Let's take this somewhere more comfy now shall we?" He asked me. I bit my lip and nodded. He picked me up by my thighs and rushed to his bedroom. He slammed me down rough and ripped the rest of my clothes off.

He got on top of me and kissed my neck. He suddenly stopped. I looked at him worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, sitting up on my elbows.

"Have you ever cared about me this much?" He asked, tilting his head a little bit.

"I guess I was blind at first until you opened my eyes.." I said. I meant it. He looked as if he was about to cry. He deeply kissed me and slid his pants off.

       ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"UGH FUCK GRAYSON!" I screamed through clenched teeth. I held onto Grayson's muscular wrist as he clenched my neck whilst jackhammering up inside of me. I put one of my hands down on his chest for support.

The bed shook violently as Grayson deeply grunted at his thrusts. Tears fell from my eyes from how good the pleasure felt. I could hear my juices being splashed everywhere.

I had no control over my body anymore, all I could feel was him stirring my organs around. I could feel myself about to cum until he stopped. I took this moment to breath. He grabbed my hips and softly grinded my pussy onto him.

"Fuck you're so sexy when I fuck you inside out darling..." he said. I looked down at him and kissed him. We began tongue wrestling. He took that time to wrap his arms around my waist and continue on with the jackhammering method. I choppily moaned in his mouth whilst grabbing onto his wrist for support.

I never knew that white dick could feel this good! I thought they just had to fuck hard so that they're dicks could seem big.

"Y-you're so big baby...!" I moaned in Graysons ear. He chuckled and slapped my ass very hard. I winced at the pain, due to him slapping that exact spot for 23 minutes.

"Cum inside of me Grayson.." I softly moaned in his ear. He swiftly flipped us over and dug his face in my neck while holding himself up on one arm. His arm flexed so hard to the point you could see all of the veins. I bit on his neck as he continued to roughly beat my pussy in.

I could see his face turning slightly red. My ears began to ring as my sight went blurry.

"I'm gonna cum Grayson.." I weakly moaned. He lifted up and jacked his dick off really fast. He groaned when his cum squirted out on my wet breasts. I panted and watched him. He took his other hand and aggressively rubbed my clit very fast. I arched my back up. I whined out in pleasure. Then something new happened.

My body began to shake frantically as I squirted all over Graysons stomach and the bed. My eyes rolled back as it felt like my soul was ascending. Grayson continued to finger me as the waterfall began to drain. When it was over he grabbed my legs and gentle laid them to the side.

"Bloody hell that was the best sex I've ever had!" He said. I nodded my head while panting. He collapsed on his back next to me and wiped the sweat off of his forehead. I softly turned on my side and laid on his chest.

"Never knew you felt such a thing for me.." he began to say.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"You always seemed like you had hatred towards me...which is why I never really bothered to tell you how I felt." I began to feel bad.

"Grayson.." I sighed.

"I didn't have hatred for you..it's just how I grew up that made me hate men, but the only thing I ever knew was sex! And I hated that my family took away my childhood.." I confessed.

"So it wasn't me you hated?" He asked.

"No...it was my father. And it still is! It's a trauma response really. But all and all, I'm just scared"

"Of?" I hesitated.

"Someone saying that they love me but really just love my body and I'm afraid if I say no...." I dragged my sentence off. He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh dear God, Vinnie. I'm so sorry..I didn't know life was like that for you, but when you were telling me what your father has been doing it just....it makes me want to kill him but I can't..." he said while wrapping his arm around me and pushing his face into my neck.

"I wish you could too but we both know that's impossible" I said.

"I'll make sure he never touches you again...we just have to survive through it until we can leave that shit hole" He mumbled against my neck. I felt warmed by his words and I felt safe and protected.

I exhaled and closed my eyes, letting myself fall into a deep slumber.

       ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I woke up moments later to Grayson being gone. I panicked until I heard the shower running. I sighed out of relief and flopped back on my back.

I started thinking about what took place earlier..the talk...and then the sex.

Hot flashbacks here and there were popping in my head like I had a virus. I bit my lip and blushed at them. My phone then made a 'ding' sound, letting me know that I got a notification from somebody.

I reached over to the nightstand and grabbed it. Surprisingly, it was from Michael. He told me to put his number in my cell just in case Vonne couldn't get to him. I grew confused at why he would text me so sudden.

I opened the message. My heart dropped as I felt my face flush. My hand began to shake lightly as I stared at the message longer. I didn't know what to say nor how to respond but he now knows that I seen it. It read:

Mr. Jackson: I know you work with him.