Chapter 5| Misunderstanding

(Michaels POV)

I've been in my office all day taking calls from friends, family, business partners, and other people I work with. I didn't even care about the situation anymore. However, I was still on the run for that interviewer..that piece of shit.

He knew exactly what he was doing to my wife and he kept throwing me in there to make me look a fool. Nobody makes Michael Joseph Jackson look like a fool.

All of a sudden, Vonne busts in the room with a very slutty outfit on. I felt fine at first until 2 dudes with cameras came busting in. They looked like they just hit college.

"Vonne what the fuck is going on?!" I yelled. I got up and walked over to her.

"Baby fuck what people say! Let's just give them what they want to see!" She said with such stupid confidence. She looked back at the men.

"Ready guys?" She asked them before getting down on her knees. She started unbuckling my belt. My eyes widened.

"VONNE!" She looked up at me with a frightened expression. I grabbed her by her upper arms and pulled her back up to her feet.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!" I yelled at her. She looked at if she was about to cry.

"I...I don't understand. I thought you wouldn't mind doing this..." She said in a shaky tone. I deeply inhaled, trying to control my anger. I looked at the two college students. They soon got the hint that I wanted them to leave so they did.

I let go of her and rubbed my temples whilst pacing around the room.

"Vonne...please tell me why you thought shooting an actual PORNO vid would help us with this situation?" I asked her. She shrugged and rubbed her upper arm.

"Well....I just thought that if I didn't care about what people say and kept giving them what they want, then it would be easier for me to move on from mistakes.." She confessed.

"Vonne that is NOT what I meant when I said all that stuff to you. Doing this would knock you right off the maps and you will be a laughing stock. And as your husband AND the King Of Pop, I will not let my wife be the number #1 slut in this world." She then broke down.

I grew soft and coddled her. She cried harder in my chest.

"I don't know what I'm doing Michael..." she mumbled in my chest. I stroked her hair softly.

"It's all happening so fast and I'm new to all of this..." she said while sniffling in my chest.

"I know baby, but the smartest thing you can do is to NOT give them what they want. They want you to make a fool of yourself. This world is very negative but you have to get used to it and continue doing you, ok?" She looked up and wiped her cheek. She then nodded.

"I'm just gonna go take this stuff of now.." She said. I caught her before she could walk away.

"Oh no the hell you're not" I said before picking her up by her thighs. She giggled and hit her lip.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Girl I didn't say become a fucking PORNSTAR Vonne!" Lucinda screamed over the phone. I winced a little and pulled the phone away from my ear.

"I thought that's what you meant when you said "embrace it".. " I said. She scoffed.

"What I MEANT was embrace that you have a certain way that you do things and you have different talents that many people may not like! Not be a fucking pornstar because that's how people are looking at you now! This shit will pass.." She said. She sounded like my mom.

I looked behind me to see Michael looking at me with an "ouch" expression. He then went back to reading something on the bed.

"You sound like Michael..." I complained.

"Hey.." I heard Michael say behind me.

"Well maybe that's a sign that you should take our advice! Now I never been famous but I have taken a lot of negativity in life and I just learned that I have to find positivity through it"

"I understand..it's just kinda hard. This is just all so new" I said.

"Vonne, this is just like how you used to get bullied throughout school and prostitution. This time it's just a thousand people on your back, but you also have millions of people backing you up INCLUDING your husband! Ain't shit new"

"Amen.." Michael muttered. I looked back at him with a glare. He instantly went back to doing what he was doing.

I couldn't argue with Lucinda. She's telling me basic facts that I've already known. This is no different then what I went through before I got here. This time it's just a bunch of people who waste their time to be negative.

"Now you get some rest. I have a hot ass man waiting for me in the shower" She said. I laughed and shook my head.

"Bye girl and thank y-" she cut my sentence off by hanging up the phone. I looked at my phone with a offended expression. I slammed it down on my pillow.

"Bitch!" I muttered. Michael busts out laughing.

"It's not funny Michael" I said, turning around to face him.

"Hey, it's not my fault that you didn't comprehend what me AND your friend was telling you" He teased. At the moment I wasn't taking anything as a joke.

I felt bad.

I sighed and got in bed. I turned on my side and began to think about all the embarrassing things I've done in the past.

"Baby..I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad.." Michael said. He snuggled up to me and spooned. I felt tears well up in my eyes. Michael noticed and kissed my shoulder.

"It's ok to let it out baby.." He calmly said. The way he comforted me made me break down.

The rest of the night Michael consoled me while I cried myself to sleep.