Chapter 8| Warming

(Vinnies POV)

"You can sleep here in the guest room..if you need anything I'll be in the next room, that's where my room is" Grayson said as he gave me an extra blanket. We had a nice long talk about my trauma and situations in life. He helped me a lot but I think that's because he told me that he was a retired therapist.

I nodded and smiled. He gave me one back and left the room, closing the door behind him.

(2 hours later)

"It's too quiet..." I kept saying to myself as I stirred around. I never thought I'd say this but...I really miss Grayson. I kept hugging myself because I was in one of his white tshirts.
The smell was turning me on. I tried to focus my mind on something but I just kept thinking about him.

Fuck it.

         ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of his door. I knocked 3 times and waited for footsteps. I heard stirring before I eventually heard footsteps. I put my hands behind my back and stood back a little. Soon the door opened and all I seen was abs emerging from the dark. I stood there in awe.

Has Grayson ever been this good looking?

The light hair on his abs never looked so..good.
He had black jogging pants on and that's it. I think he was freeballing because I could've sworn I seen a snake hanging, and I could've SWORN that Grayson has only appeared to me as 4 inches. Did I hate him that much to where my mind made him look ugly to me?

"Vinnie..is something wrong love?" His groggy voice sent shivers down my spine. I blushed and just stared at him like a fan girl. He began to get concerned.

"Are you about to pass out again?" I snapped back.

"No no! It's just...uhhh..." I was too stubborn to tell him that I was lonely and needed him.

"Oh well...the room was just so..so quiet! And yknow kinda of empty and so I was..uhm." I kept stammering. Grayson gave me a shitty smirk as if he knew I was lying my ass off.

"You want to come in here?" He sudden asked. I grew stubborn.

"Oh no I wasn't asking th-"

"Well goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite!" He cut me off with a cheery tone. He began to close the door. I panicked.

"WAIT!" I yelled. The door stopped.

"Can..." I sighed and swallowed my pride.

"Can I please come in your room?" I asked with my head down. He lifted my chin up gently with his finger. I looked into those deep blue eyes.

"Of course you can love.." my knees began to shake. I blushed and smiled stupidly. He took my hand and guided me into his room. It was bigger than the guest room.

"This room is better than the other one" I told him.

"Yeah you have a point" he said. I walked to the other side, hesitant about getting in the bed. He got in and noticed.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I shrugged.

"It's just..it doesn't feel right because your wife sleeps here" I said.