Chapter 4| Look On The Bright Side!

(Vonnes POV)

"Cynthia the shit is not funny!" I told my friend of 15 years. I met her when I was a prostitute.

She kept laughing her ass off at my huge crisis that I was going through. She was wheezing and turning red at the face.

"Oh my God! Your life just keeps getting crazier by the minute! First you're  a all A+ student in middle school, then a Cheerleader in high school, then a PROSTITUTE when you dropped out in Junior High, to marrying THE King Of Pop, AND NOW YOU'RE A PORNO SENSATION!" She laid out my whole life and laughed at it.

I couldn't laugh at anything in this moment. My life was flashing before my eyes and there was nothing I could do to change anything.

My other friend, Lucinda scoffed and pushed Cynthia to the side.

"Stop laughing you bitch, this shit isn't funny!" She scolded Cynthia. Cynthia tried to keep herself together.

"It's not but it's just crazy! I mean think about it! It's crazy how one's life can change so quick. It's like it gets better but WORSE!" She then bust out into another hour of laughter.

"I need booze.." I said before getting off of the couch. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass. Lucinda came up behind me with a bottle of liquor.

"Mind if I join?" She said with a light smile. I gave her one back and nodded. We both sat down at the island. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"This is not how I expected my life to go at the age of 36...I mean I thought I was gonna be dead by at least 21!" I exclaimed. Lucinda poured our drinks.

"Well...I gotta say I am quite jealous of you but I'm not. I'm glad I married a rich cowboy but I also wish I was the Porno sensation around the world. You know I've never had no shame in showing my body" she said.

"No trust me, you don't want this life!" I said before chugging down the booze.

"Well what's so bad about it? I'd love to have paparazzi on me and be on talk shows. Hell I'll do anything for the money and you know that!" She's only saying this because she's never been in a celebrity's shoes before.

"Really? What about the peer pressure of pleasing everybody or if you try to be happy everyone's gonna hate you for it. When you're famous you have no more privacy!" She gave me a taken back look.

"Oh damn...I forgot about all that..." she said. I nodded.

"And I just started doing this stuff! I went from marrying Michael Jackson to being a movie star and now I'm a porno sensation because some creep took pictures of me and Michael having SEX!" I explained. Her eyes widened which confused me.

"So THAT'S what everybody was calling me about?! I thought Cynthia was just being a bitch.." She said.

"I HEARD THAT!" Cynthia screamed from the living room, but she soon came in the kitchen and grabbed the liquor.

"Man, how does Michael feel about all of this?" Cynthia asked me.

"Well of course he's livid about it. He's already working on suing a guy who interviewed me and now he's trying to open up a case for this situation right now.." I explained. She softly shook her head.

"Damn." She said before taking the liquor bottle up to her lips and drinking it.

"I just don't like that our business was put out there and it's worse that Michael is a Icon!"

"Why is that bad again?" Cynthia asked.

"Imagine a Angel having a baby by the sluttiest demon after they told God they were just friends" Lucinda said. Cynthia thought about it but then caught on.

"Ohhhh" she exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know why I feel guilty! I was already a bad image for Michael to begin with" I told them.

"Yeah but he still stayed with you! You were just doing your job but he was the one who kept coming until he soon swept you up off of your feet! So don't feel guilty" She said.

She's absolutely right...

"To be honest Vonne....I'd lowkey embrace that shit.." Lucinda said. I looked at her like she was the craziest person on earth.

"Are you insane?!" I told her.

"I mean who cares what people say? Not everyone is gonna like you and there will be people to bring you down. That's how you know that you're on top of your game!" She said.

"You sound just like Michael" I said.

"But it's TRUE! That's why I wouldn't care. But the peer pressure and shit, you just have to learn to control that. Michael handles it so well and he has such a tight schedule every time! You'll get over this trust me!" Her words were oddly satisfying.

"Maybe you're right...ok I'll try my best.." I told her. They both hugged me.

"That's the spirit!" She said. She sounded like that one mother that everyone needed.

Maybe me and Michael are the one couple that the world needs...