ᴄʜ. 15

skipping to chapter 142.. then ch. 148 because i promised -KURONA to write that slice of life for rin and also for me to realise how fucking impatient and a dumbass i am

substutuion made -> hiori, reo , barou is in after blue lock got they asses whooped by shidou, so makoto has to sit up and be like 'oh wait shit is getting serious'

extra long chapter btw, i skipped chapters, thats why i wrote bllk 142, and bllk 148

————————————

bllk, ch. 142.

❝𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬.❞

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐗, 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐋. "now hes gone, and done it.. that ace hid well.." bachira grins, with isagi widening his eyes.. "seems todays not my day." bachira spoke with a plotting grin.

with aiku blocking the shot with his chest, nagi behind him. "get up sendou!! or are you telling me youre only good for defense, you dumb ace!?"  aiku knows what hes doing with those taunts, to fire up that excuse of an ace. "...shut it, shitty cap." with him getting up, he felt something ignite within him. "im the real ace of the u-20 team!!"

with him shocking blue lock by catching them off guard, "shit..! he didnt score after all that..!?" yukimiya shouts, following with karasu's speaking "get back , idjits! theyre frickin' comin'!" with karasu's accent, he meant to say idiots.  sendou felt more adrenaline rushing through now. 

"im not gonna hand my throne over to those blue lock dumbasses.. who just popped out of who knows where..! im gonna change, ill change japanese football! i dont care for gravure idols anymore...! im going for the best in the world..! the world standard.."

"IM GONNA MARRY A HOLLYWOOD ACTRESS!!" 

"..way to embarrass yourself more." makoto internally facepalms, staring in slight disgust. "hah, that sounds great!" "sendou.. is looking at the world.." "hes a proper moron." "go.." shidou cackled at this change of pace. "good for you, being true to yourself!! dickface striker!"

with aiku launching the ball over to itoshi sae.. the u-20 japan shouldnt let go of this fire that was just ignited. "switching to attack, lets go.." "blue lock's 'heat'.. didnt affect only me.."  aiku thought, everyone in u-20 japan can feel that flame aswell.. a single striker , shidou ryusei.. awakened 2 players to actually start getting serious.

blue lock's new addition; the forward— hirawa makoto.. and the national team's new addition; the middle fielder— itoshi sae... that single striker made the defender evolve .. guided a goalkeeper to the next stage, this is a fight that lies beyond their desires.

with this match, japanese football will change!! the japanese u-20 will change!! or would they? with a 2 on 1 against  sae, karasu and yukimiya were there one trying to steal the ball. "dont charge in, yukkey." karasu spoke. itoshi sae was waiting for a change to pass to shidou..!

"you're a bother." sae spoke coldly, catching those 2 off guard, swinging back his leg, and kicking the ball to a pass. "get lost." he had aimed in between both karasu and yukimiya. "its not shidou..!?" sae continued speaking.. "i.. treat all proper strikers equally. and the person with more heat towards the goal right now..."