ᴄʜ. 6

SMALL MANGA SKIP

—~———————————

❝𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦..❞

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐎𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄, he is usually spending his time with isagi yoichi, or itoshi rin.. makoto has already told ego, and the team he's centering himself all around rin for the match, and occasionally isagi yoichi.. and until, yoichi can conjure up a play that makoto can turn from nothing to something indescribable, hes staying with rin.

houichi yasumori, the japanese u-20 coach.. with a delighted grin, he begins speaking with his hands in his pockets, in the meeting room with the young athlete players, "you're all the members of u-20 national team, the one's chosen for the sake of victory!" he extends his hand.

"and the long awaited addition to our team.." he says energetically, looking over at the amazing player, "itoshi sae!" sae looks to the side, before looking forward calmly. he has a cold, blank facial expression, wearing the japanese u-20 national team's track suit, his hands in his pockets. 'blue lock.. but also, what's more important., i wanna see mako again.'  he thought to himself.

"..holy crap— its the real thing!" "so cool.. we really get to play with him!" however, one person didnt agree, with his hair slicked back to the side a bit, his legs on the table, his hands behind his neck, sendou. "..you think? to me, he just looks like a spoiled little prince." someone leant to him and whispered "..he can hear you, man.."

"but who's that?" someone else points out, pointing at a blonde guy, he has pink hues ending at the tips, and tanned , he has long blonde lashes; his irises are pink. currently, he was lightly scratching his nose, shidou ryusei. surprisingly, hes calm. "sae's tag along, i guess."

"as you know, your opponent will be team BLUE LOCK! you must maintain the dignity of the u-20 !" he takes a small breath, grinning still. very happy about this new addition. "defeat is entirely out of question here! sae-kun, any fighting words for the team?" he looks over at sae, expecting something.

sae's lips part slightly, "..." before he spoke up coldly— "be thankful you get to play football with me." he narrows his eyes sharply at some of the players, causing them to lightly shiver. "i dont have the slightest bit of interest in any of you , and since you'll never get a chance like this again." 

sae hums a bit, his lashes flutter with every blink. "do your best not to piss me off." the coach seemed slightly a bit flustered.. with confusion and barely even processing this . "..huh— hey..!" one of the players laugh, not taking him that seriously.. "talk about confidence!" they flinch a bit when their ace stands up.

he slams his hand on the table, sendo shuto. "get off your damn high horse, genius. you might be a bit famous around the world, but you're just a second-division player in the end , aren't you?" he smiles cockily, furrowing his eyebrows. "im a regular forward in the best team in japan, because right now.. im above you.

sae only shot him a cold , slightly disgusted glance, before running his mouth. "what about it? as for you, you'll be the top scorer in the nation, join the national team, and get an annual salary of 50 million yen." sendo seemed slightly flustered, but sae wasnt done yet. "..marry a gravure idol, and then live a happy life." sae sighed. "that'd be the peak of your football life."

"my singular interest is in becoming the best in the world." his intimidation and cold demeanor skyrocketed, he looks so .. terrifying, like this. "theres a fundamentally different level our greed."