ᴄʜ. 14

skipped to chapter 119 - 120 im so IMPATIENT...

sorry fir how slow this came out guys icawas really unmotivated 😭🙏

—————————

❝𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐬.❞

𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃, 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋. "at a goddamn national match!?" bachira giggles, "ha! ♪" he looks over at bachira and rin. "a sibling fight in a place like this?" makoto was completely unamused, infact.. he was a little shocked.. he had to break them apart, and allow rin to take control of the ball.

itoshi sae, using a great shoulder block.. he reversed his center of grabity to respond to rin's tackle. he shielded the ball and turned but rin is still able to follow him. hes right on his heels, theyre going back and forth. sae only glanced once at rin, taking the ball away from rin's presence, and pushing off of him.

using hyperspeed scissors, rin sweatdropped.. sae coldly spoke up. "so long as you're still hung up on being my 'brother'.. youll never be able to surpass me."  sae won the clash, using a cross elastico, a nut meg. "rin, focus! dont let him through your head!" makoto yelled at rin, while running past him, he hit him on his shoulder to focus.

"hes through! itoshi sae's broken through the midfield!" the crowds scream and cheer, the sportscaster announces, "round one of the brothers' showdon goes to the elder!" "tch.. win, ya moron. goddamn eyelashes." karasu clicked his tongue. "theyre coming.. the opponents coming in droves..!"

with aryu snapping niko back to attention, "stay vigilant of the line of defense, niko boy!" "yessir!" at first, niko was a little confused on how he even made it through to be a regular on the team.. flash back to ego's words. "niko ikki, althought youre average both in height and in speed.. do you know why you were chosen as a starter in the center back position?"

"...for my vision?" niko asked, while ego nods. "precisely. as someone capable of accurately grasping in the state of the field.. your formidable ability to read will serve as blue lock's watch tower!" niko needed to detect all the players who are trying to link up with sae. not focusing on the one who currently has the ball, but those whl are squirming around him.

quickly and accurately, should niko locate the most dangerous trespasser. with sae passing over to sendo, niko needed to exterminate them. the ball had a back spin, making it easier to trap, its decelerating. a smooth pass, if niko ran at full sleep, he'll still be a half step behind. a bullseye cross.

a booby trap. by dragging niko outside and breaking our formation, theyll be able to easily get past our defensive line, a high level trap laid by itoshi sae. if he goes im, its game over. he'll go in and dash.. "thats not enough, mr genius." as if he fell for it.

a half step before, to suddenly stop! surprising sendo, the ball bounced a little with his trap, and with this.. extermination complete!  with niko kicking the ball out of his grasp. "nice niko!" isagi yells out, "second ball!" niko shouts.

".." with makoto taking control of the ball. its fun to think that sae and makoto werent playing that seriously. they were playing as background characters, thus why they werent getting written as often right now. (4th wall break) 

unnecessarily outshining others is something both sae and makoto hate doing sometimes. "time t' counter, lets go, hirawa." karasu spoke, furrowing his eyebrows. makoto only hums. "here he comes, wakatsuki!" "that kansai dude sure bitches alot.." "yup"