ᴄʜ.13

i skipped a few chapter from the manga so shidou is in

blame my impatience for kaiser

also changed every time sae says "my little demon" to "little demon" for the makosae ship 😹🙏🔥⁉️💯

——————————

❝𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠..❞

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆.. "in quite the upset, blue lock has taken the lead! and while the fierce first half finished 2-1 in blue lock's favor.. theres no telling what drama awaits us in the second half!" unbiasedly so, the sportcaster announces! "i cant wait! ♪"

with isagi stretching, walking back onto the field. rin behind him, by now; makoto should have some input. "if i predicted correctly.." he starts coldly, rin shot him a glance over his shoulder, as isagi looks behind him at makoto. 

"predicted what?"

 "..he will be on the field."

"tsk. goddamn it." rin is clearly pissed off the moment he laid his eyes on 'that antennae bastard', shidou ryusei. "they're bringing him out, after all.." clearly, shidou was enjoying the sound of the cheers in the air. its quite the praise ringing through. "pissed off, but expected." makoto placed his hands behind his back.

"after that excuse of a striker's on the u-20's behalf couldnt even score, they have to bring out.. that thing.." makoto physically grimaced when he stares at shidou. he doesnt even IMAGINE what shit hes about to spout out in the field.

"oh, what's this??" shidou has a joker-like grin , narrowing his eyes at rin.. then at makoto. makoto was not his mood to play with his cards anymore, hes annoyed the moment shidou looked him up and down. "you seem to be going wild there, underlashes-junior! ♪" he snickers.

"but this is as far as your explosion goes. lets make it real clear which one of us is the number one, rin-chan! ♪" he blows him a mocking kiss, "wha— hey! shidou.. dont—!" isagi, with the match not beginning yet. hes still normal, he hasnt turned to slursagi. 

"sure, youre right on time. id been looking to jazz up my game... crushing your blond roach underdog ass should do the trick." "right back at ya! you brother loving ass!" shidou frowned a bit, glaring at rin. makoto cant help but cover his mouth, trying to suppress a laugh . these insults are too fucking creative.

"oh, and i didnt even notice~!" shidou tilted his head, noticing makoto whos behind him. "makoto~! ♪" immediately, an irk mark started on his cheek. "i dont fucking know you, dont refer to me as my first name." 

shidou only giggles . running a finger over makoto's jaw. "give me your number later, okay? you and sae's~ ♡"

perhaps, competitive teenagers talented in football is the greatest and the worst thing that humanity has ever created.  with sendo slightly nervous but irritated, and aiku smiling amused. 

"it seems that wakatsuki is being subbed out in the second half for this player called shidou ryusei.."

 "but, hes a complete mystery to us! i cant wait to see what kind of plays he'll show us."

with the u-20 formation changing, sendo moving from striker back to offensive midfielder with itoshi sae. shidou is moved to being the striker. "theyve changed their formation... they're really going to use shidou-kun in the end." anri spoke to ego.. slightly worried. "how are you going to respond, ego-san?"