Seattle Day 2(Three).

Start from the beginning

'I'm sorry everyone....'

~~

*Whistle~~

*THUNK!!

"Ellie!"

It was an ambush. An arrow from within the overfill park pierce through Ellie's shoulder, sending her down.

She grunted in pain while Joel's trying to help her up.

Without hesitation though, Ellie pulls out the arrow.

"Don't do that!" Joel protests while trying to apply his med kit on her.

Ellie calms herself down, allowing Joel to treat her. But she could see how worried Joel is. And angry too.

*Whistle~~

"Shit... Come on."

The two quickly crawled over to the other side of the place.

"See anything?"

"Nope. But the blood is fresh. Won't be far."

"Your arrow must've hit someone. Search the area."

Ellie could make out at least six individuals. And judging from their attire, they're not WLF.

"Scars..." Ellie muttered, but no response from Joel is what's worrying her.

All he had his eyes on this whole time is the one who was claimed to have hit something with his arrow.

No one hurts Ellie in front of Joel and gets away with it.

"Joel?"

Action speaks louder than words. Joel blast one of them with his revolver head on.

*Bang!

*Whistle!!!

"Straggl-"

*Bang!

Second headshot.

"You'll pay!!"

And the female Scar is shot dead by Ellie with her own arrow.

"Joel!!!"

"You bastard--"

*THUD!!!

With a quick right hook to the shooter, he fell to the ground. But Joel wasn't finished. Not by a long shot.

He gets on top of him, and begins delivering punches after punches to him. All that while in the middle of a shootout between Ellie and the other Scars.

*Bang!

*Thunk!

But Joel didn't care about any of that. It's because he's too focus on the guy that shot Ellie.

Right. Left. Right. Left.

"Joel!"

The face became unrecognizable. Joel's fists were stained red because of the blood.

"Joel!!!!"

Ellie's calling finally snapped him out. She was there, holding his head with both her hands, looking into his eyes.

"Ellie..."

"It's me. I'm okay."

"He's..."

Joel is lost for words.

His eyes are filled with tears, sadness, anger, frustration, guilt all the same.

Just like how Ellie was when she butchered David to death.