𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

WARNING: This chapter will contain Carrie having a mental breakdown. I want to point this out that even though the cruelty is not happening to her now, the trauma is still there, and I feel like everyone can relate to it. I will try my best not to make it too detailed but I want the effects of the breakdown as realistic as possible.

Fisk reclined in his chair, fingers steepled beneath his chin. He contemplated Giulietta's suggestion regarding Karen's fate in the human trafficking scheme. His gaze shifted to the father and daughter standing before him.

"Let's go over your proposition," he remarked, arms extending across the table. "You propose selling Karen Page to your trafficking network in order to exact revenge on the Punisher?"

"And ensuring she disappears for good," Giulietta interjected. "Let's not forget the importance of discretion in this matter."

"Two birds, one stone, as the saying goes," Luchino chimed in.

"But what if someone uncovers our involvement?" Poindexter inquired.

"I have methods to handle any unwanted attention," Luchino responded, a malevolent grin spreading across his face.

Fisk's eyes narrowed as he considered Luchino's words. The man had always been resourceful, but this plan seemed riskier than usual. Still, the potential benefits were undeniable. If Karen Page was removed from the equation, the Punisher would lose a valuable ally and be left vulnerable. It was a tempting proposition.

Fisk leaned forward, his voice low and calculated. "And what guarantee do I have that once Karen is in your hands, she won't become a liability? We cannot afford any loose ends."

Giulietta's smile widened, revealing a glint of malice in her eyes. "Rest assured, Mr. Fisk, we have methods of ensuring loyalty. Our network is built on trust and fear. Those who cross us do not live to regret it."

Fisk's fingers tapped against the table, his mind racing with the possibilities. He had always prided himself on being a step ahead of his enemies, but this plan had the potential to eliminate two threats in one fell swoop. It was a risk, but one that could pay off immensely.

"Very well," Fisk finally said, his voice filled with a mix of determination and caution. "If we proceed with this arrangement, I expect regular updates on Karen's status. I will not tolerate any surprises."

Luchino nodded, his expression serious. "Of course, Mr. Fisk. We understand the importance of keeping you informed. You will have complete control over the situation."

Fisk reclined back in his chair, his mind already formulating the next steps. This plan had the potential to solidify his power and eliminate any threats to his empire. It was a dangerous game, but one that he was willing to play.

"Very well," Fisk repeated, his voice filled with a newfound resolve. "Let us proceed with this arrangement. But remember, if anything goes wrong, if Karen Page becomes a liability, I will hold you both responsible."

Giulietta and Luchino exchanged a glance, their expressions unwavering. They understood the stakes, and they were prepared to do whatever it took to ensure their success. They rose from their seats, sealing the deal with a firm handshake.

"A pleasure doing business with you, Mr Fisk," Luchino stated, a hint of anticipation in his voice.

Fisk nodded, a small smile playing on his lips. "Likewise. I have a feeling this partnership will prove to be quite fruitful."