𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

Good news guys! We reached 5k in just one month. I can't express how happy I am.

Love you cutie's 🌷💋

Vote and comment ❤️

Ikshita pov:

After getting out of his car, I looked at him and said with a smile, "Goodbye, Yukt." He nodded, and as I started to leave, he called, "One minute, Ikshita." I stopped and turned around to see him approaching, stopping in front of me. Unexpectedly, he quickly grabbed my biceps, kissed my forehead, and stepped back.

"Bye, see you soon" he said and I smiled as I headed towards the apartment unable to wipe the smile off my face.

He is cute, isn't he?

I stood in front of Shanaya's apartment door taking a deep breath because I had prepared for Shanaya and her questions. I rang the doorbell and a voice from inside said,

"Wait coming." It was Shanaya's voice, meaning aunty wasn't home today. The door opened and I saw Shanaya rubbing her eyes indicating she was still asleep with disheveled hair.

"Who is it?" she said in a sleepy voice. She opened her eyes and seeing me, her eyes widened and she shouted at me she said

"Wait, are you okay? Where did you go last night from the club? I told you to wait, but I couldn't find you anywhere, so I had to come home." She bombarded me with her questions.

"I'll tell you everything, but let me come in first" I said. She moved away from the door, and I entered, sitting on the couch. I noticed Shanaya sitting in front of me staring into my eyes, as if demanding answers to her questions. I closed my eyes tightly and then opened them

"I'll tell you later." I said but she wasn't convinced.

"I need answers to my questions" she said in a cold tone.She never uses this tone; she only use this tone when she is very serious. I realized I couldn't hide anything from her anymore.

"M..main...w..w..woh...mai..n" I tried to say but she interrupted me.

( I...I...um...I...)

" Kya main main kar rahi bakhri hai kya tu jo main main kar rahi " she said and I pressed my lips together

(Why are  repeating "I" like a goat?)

"Perhaps last night, instead of juice, I mistakenly drank something else and I started feeling dizzy. When I went to the washroom, some guys started following me. I was about to collide with the wall when someone pulled me away. After that, I don't remember anything and I slept with someone yesterday night," I explained and looking at her face.

"What? You slept with someone and you are telling me now?" she yelled and I closed my eyes tightly.

"I didn't have my phone with me" I replied.

"How can you be so careless? When you felt unwell, you should have called me but no, you prefer to do things your own way" she scolded. I knew she was right because I should have informed her about my health not being good and all this wouldn't have happened.

"Did you guys have sex?" she asked and my eyes widened.

"What are you saying, pagal?" I said and a red color appeared on my face.

"What do you mean? What am I saying? It's obvious that if you guys spent a night together, having sex is normal. I said that after seeing it" she explained and touched my neck.

"Nothing happened like what you're thinking" I covered up, and she gave me a teasing smile. Oh no, I can't handle her teasing sessions.

"If nothing happened, how did you get a hickey on your neck?" she teasingly said and I bit my lower lip.