𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

heyloo cutie's here is the first chapter
  so guys yehi meri pehli book hai agar aap logo ko koi bhi galti Lage toh lemme know in the comment section

 heyloo cutie's here is the first chapter  so guys yehi meri pehli book hai agar aap logo ko koi bhi galti Lage toh lemme know in the comment section

𝙄𝙠𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙖'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

Ita bacche wake up " sudha aka my mom said "

"Bas 5 minutes more, mummy," I said in my sleepy voice.

"You've been saying this for the last 10 minutes," she said to me.

"Bas 5 minutes, aur mumma, after that I will definitely get up," I said to mom irritably.

"No, no, wake up; breakfast time has passed," she said and started shaking me.

"Ah, okay, fine. I'm getting up," I said irritably after waking up and rose from the bed. I went to the bathroom, did my business, took a shower, and moved towards the closet. After changing my clothes, I wore a brown crop tank top and black wide-legged jeans. Then, I went down to the dining area as soon as I reached there, something struck my mind that I didn't introduce myself to the readers. Yay, so lemme introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm Ikshita Seth, 23 years old, and the only daughter of the 'Seth' family. I'm the apple of their eyes, and being the only daughter after seven generations, I'm the most pampered and spoiled girl by my brothers."

"Good morning, dadi," I said and kissed her cheeks. I love her very much.

"Good morning, beta," she said and kissed my cheeks.

"Good morning, mom and dad," I said to them.

"Good morning, bacche," they said together

"Good morning, bhaiya," I said to my brothers, and they also greeted me good morning.

"Toh uth gyi yeh chuhiya," Chirag, aka my cousin brother.

(So, this little mouse has woken up)

"Bhai, look what he is saying," I said dramatically to them.

"Chirag, behave yourself; she's your younger sister," Dhruv said to him, and I showed him my tongue.

"Sab mere piche hi kyun padhte hai," Chirag bhai said cutely, and we burst out laughing at his face. We started having our breakfast. After having breakfast, I told everyone that I was going to meet Shanaya.

(Why is everyone always after me?)

Shanaya is my best friend; we've known each other since childhood.

After heading outside, I went to the garage and got into my Billo Rani. You all must be thinking, who is Billo Rani? Billo Rani is my Royal Enfield. Hehehe...

I started my Billo Rani and moved towards Shanaya's house. As soon as I took a turn, a car drove by at a very high speed. I couldn't control my Billo Rani and hit the car. I fell down and was about to shout at the car driver, but when he came out, I stared at him without blinking. His brown eyes, perfect jawline, thick lips—ahh, I really want to taste his lips. I licked my dried lips.

"Hey miss, dekhar nahi chala sakti kya tum?" he asked annoyingly, and I snapped out.

(Hey miss, can't you watch where you're going?)

"Nahi, agar maine tumhare gaadi ko takkar nahin maara hota toh thodi na itna hot and sexy banda dikhne ko milta," I said and winked at him.

(No, if I hadn't hit your car, I wouldn't have seen such a hot and sexy guy.)

"You hit my favorite car, you dumb girl! Tumhe pata bhi hai iska price?" he yelled.

"Listen, Mr. whoever you are, thodi si tareef kya kardi tum toh hawah mein udhne lag gaye," I said.

( Just a little compliment and you started flying high.)

"And yes, how dare you call me a dumb girl! Mujhe koi phark nahi padhta hai ki iska price kitna hai," I continued.

( I don't care how much it costs.)

"Do you even know who I am, huh?" he said coldly.

"Dekho tum jo bhi ho, mujhe kuch phark nahi padhta. Tumhari wajah se meri Billo Rani ko chhot lag gayi hai," I replied.

( Look, I don't care who you are. Because of you, my Billo Rani got hurt.)

"Who is Billo Rani?" he asked.

"Here is my Billo Rani," I said, pointing towards my Royal Enfield. He chuckled, about to say something, but someone interrupted him.

"Avyukt, we are getting late," the man said to him

."Ooh, so his name is Avyukt. Iska naam bhi issi ki tarah sexy hai," I thought.

( His name is also sexy just like him)

"Yeah, let's go," he said to the man, turned back, but then he turned towards me, leaning closer, and whispered near my ear. I closed my eyes.

"We will meet soon, little rabbit," he said and smirked at me.    I opened my eyes, shivering due to our proximity. He turned back, moved toward his car, got in, and drove off.

"Why did he call me little rabbit, and when did he give me a nickname?" I thought.

A red color appeared on my cheeks, and I placed my hands on my face. A smile appeared as I watched the car go by until it disappeared from my sight. Then, I remembered that my Billo Rani was lying down. I picked up my Billo Rani and left for Shanaya's apartment.

After some time, I stopped my Billo Rani in front of Shanaya's apartment, got down, went towards the lift, and came inside. I pressed the 5th floor button, came out, pressed the doorbell. Kamini aunty opened the door, and I asked,

"Where is Shanaya aunty?"  I asked with a smile on my face.
"Ikshita bitiya, Shanaya Babe soo rahi hai," she said and I nodded

So she's taking her beauty sleep. I moved towards her room, twisted the knob, stepped inside, and saw her sleeping figure. I moved closer, leaned to her ear.

"Shanaya, wake up, chudail!" I screamed and she fell from the bed in fear, and I laughed like a crazy woman.

( Witch)

"Ita, you bitch! I will kill you today," she said standing up and running after me. We both started running to all corners of the room, panting heavily after some time.

"Why did you come here?" she asked while panting. 

"Why can't I come to your apartment?" I asked dramatically

"I want to go shopping, so I came to your apartment to pick you up," I said.

"Okay, wait. I will freshen up,"she said and she went to the bathroom.

Next chapter will be Avyukt's POV:

Heheh guys, this is my first story, so if you find any mistakes, please forgive me. 🥲 So, guys, how was our hero and heroine's meetup? If you liked it, please comment and share with your friends.

Hello, cuties! How are you guys? ❤️🫂 Here is the first chapter of 'Blooming Lust.' If you find any mistakes, let me know in the comment section.
Please vote and comment. 🤌🏻
Your one vote means a lot to me. 🥹❤️"

Follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers by @authorreeee