Just a dream

On a school day Blossom is packing her lunch, getting ready for school.
But her mum yells at her from the living room to not forget to check something...
"Blossom darling check the door!„
But Blossom is wondering what door?.
"What door mummm?„ she answers.
"What did you say darling?„ Blossom's mother says in confusion.

"Never mind I have to go to school!„ she yells back at her mother.
When she walks out of the door she falls and wakes up in her bed, all sweaty. "What just happened??.„ Blossom is wondering.

"Oh good morning sunshine„ Blossom's mother's words get to her.
"Am I late to school???„ says Blossom fearly.
But her mother insures Blossom that she has a spring break.

Blossom is very confused about, her dream. She dreamed that she went to school and her mother was talking about some door....
So Blossom decided to ask her mother about the door.

"Mum..?" Blossom said.
"Yes Blossom?„ her mother replied..
"I had a dream, well you talked about some doors....???„ Blossom asked her mother.

"Oh darling it was just a dream, anyways I'm going to prepare breakfast.„ Her mother said happily.

Blossom agreed, but her mind was set on the doors her mother talked about in her dream. But she sighted and went to her wardrobe to get ready.

breakfast

It's 9 o'clock and Blossom's mother calls her to breakfast. "Blossom sweetheart I made you eggs.„
Blossom thanks her and goes to the table. Blossom looks out of the window she sees across the room a door. "Blossie, why aren't you eating?„ Blossom's mother said and she looked at her. When Blossom replied and looked back to see the door, they disappeared. Blossom just ignored it, she thought it could be trying to tell her something, maybe it could be a new magical world with unicorns....
Sike....

She needed to find out what was it trying to do or tell her, so she had a plan that she'll go sleep super early and try to wake up in her dream with the door.