BEFORE PART 2

BORUTO'S POV

I had requested Uncle Sasuke to train me. Frankly speaking.... I never thought he would agree but he did. 

So here we are..... on the training grounds the very next day. I know Sarada will be more than just upset as I am taking her time with her father away. But, I have no other choice if I want to save her.

Uncle Sasuke was everything I heard.... ruthless and serious. So if you're wondering if I told him everything. You're right... I did. There is nothing I can do. I had to tell him. We had first started with normal training but he became more and more strict. 

Every time I fell he reminded me why I had to stand again. I wanted to save her. I wanted to save my bestfriend. If there is anything I could do to know how to change the future I would. I will do absolutely anything....

SASUKE'S POV

Shocked would be an understatement when I heard what would happen to my daughter in the up coming future. At first I didn't believe it. But the seriousness.... desperation in his eyes were enough for me to know. I told him that the training will start from tomorrow. 

I saw Sarada going back in her room. I wanted to talk to her about this but thought maybe in a few days I will let her know everything. Boruto leaves our house even after Sakura asked him to stay back. Well.... I might be blamed as well since I glared at him. 

Sakura was washing the dishes after we ate when I backhugged her.

"What happened sasuke-kun?" she asked in her beautiful voice. God how much I love this voice. I can hear it every single second of my life. "Nothing. It's just the conversation I had with dobe's son." I replied. 

"What about it?" she asks as she stops doing her dishes and gives her complete attention to me. "He says he has a kind of dream where someone dies." Sakura gasped when she heard this. "He said that he knows who that might be.

I did not want my wife to be worried about it at the moment so I thought it might be nice to not reveal the name of the person. 

Our conversation forced us to stay up till midnight. When she gets up and kisses me. "You should definitely train him Sasuke-kun. It may or may not be true, but for him we can at least do this much." "I will." with that we went to our room to sleep.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

SARADA'S POV

Our chunin exam was tomorrow. It was a written test so we would pass. I had that much confidence in my team. Though Boruto was acting weird I didn't say much. I could really not understand him. The more we spent time together the more I got confused. 

"Ne.... Sarada. What are you thinking about?" my mother asked me. "It's.... Boruto." "What about him?" "I don't know.... it feels as if I never knew him..... It's difficult to say anything it's just that I don't understand what he wants.... the more I spend time with him the more confused I get." I spoke as I stared at nothing. 

AFTER THE FIRST TWO EXAMS. (THE FINAL EXAM)

SARADA'S POV

He cheated..... not only in the exam. But also on us........ on me. I never expected him to do something like that. NEVER. He was fighting with his father when we all notice something.... no.... someone. Someone powerful. Very powerful. 

I jump down to see my father already in position to fight. "PAPA.." I screamed. All 3 of them turn to look at me. Boruto suddenly makes a shadow clone when he senses that something was happening. Is he.... is he trying to protect me. 

The fight happens. I for the first time see Kurma. Or just his power. The susano'. So this is how strong our fathers are. 

They were there for Hokage sama. He was kidnapped by them. Boruto's sadness is all I could feel. I knew he was upset. All the kage's were meeting for I think getting nanadaime sama back. When Boruto rushes in their room to go with them. 

He is stubborn he won't listen to them. I know that. 

They do take him with them. I could only pray of what could happen. 'Boruto, come back safe.' I knew my father was with him. But... my guts said something wrong may happen. 

THAT'S IT FOR TODAY.... I MIGHT NOT POST FOR A FEW DAYS AGAIN. I THOUGHT I WILL NEVER WRITE THIS BOOK. SORRY FOR A VERY RUSHED CHAPTER. I NEEDED TO FINISH EVERYTHING RELATED TO BEFORE THE MOMOSHIKI FIGHT TO END IN THIS CHAPTER.

THANK YOU FOR 200+ READS.....