Chapter 6-

It was the next morning Russia woke up on the couch. He wore a white t-shirt and a navy blue hoodie and dark blue jeans. Russia smiled as he looked at the message from last night. He was excited to hang out with America and catch up with him after what seemed like an eternity.

While Russia was getting ready to leave he got a message from America saying that he might be late. Russia smiled remembering how in the past America would always reach school late. He went down the stairs from his apartment he decided not to rush because America was running late and either way didn't mind if he was later.

Meanwhile with America, he was running all over his house looking for things. Eventually he finishes finding everything he needs. He was wearing a midnight blue crop top kind of t-shirt and blue ripped jeans. After wards America headed for the mall, he decided to walk as the mall was near his house.

Once he reaches the mall, he texts Russia asking where he was. Russia reads the message and decided to mess with America and find him instead. As America waited for a response he felt a pair of hands covering his eyes, "Guess who?" Russia asked with a smile. America smiled and turned around shouting, "Russ!" He gave Russia a tight hug. Throughout their childhood they were best friends, they were practically inseparable. Than they went to separate colleges and lost all contact.

It was only a few days ago that had met again. Russia had changed a lot, he had become more quiet and to himself. America on the other hand, not so much, he was still open about most things and loved meeting new people. They hung out talking about everything that had happened in the past 6 years they didn't met up. Then America brought up the topic of when they met at his show. 

America asked him for the second time, "Also Russ, why did you never bother to talk to me even if you saw me?" Russia went silent and looked away trying to cover his blushing face. "I was just to scared to talk to you." Russia said looking to the ground. "But why?" America asked confused. Russia hesitated before shouting, "Because you were so famous and talented, I mean who would someone as good as you would ever talk to someone like me?"  Russia said, sounding like he was asking himself. 

America stopped and said, "You thought I wouldn't talk to you because I was famous?" He sounded guilty. "Russ, I would never do that." America said giving Russia a tight hug. Russia's expression softened as he hugged back. 

They went a shop and bought some new clothes and stopped by at a cafe. While they were talking America got a phone call, it was from his brother Canada. "Yellow!" America said with a smile. "Hey bro!" Canada responded. "Yeah, anyways why'd u call?"

🇺🇸: Yellow!

🇨🇦: Hey bro!

🇺🇸: Yeah, anyways why'd you call?

🇨🇦: Mom's worried and asked me to call you. She wants to know where you are, who your with and if you'll be coming this weekend

🇺🇸: I'm with one of my friends at the mall near my house and I might be late but I'll yes I'll be able to come.

🇨🇦: Okay! Bye bro.

🇺🇸: Bye!

"Do you have to leave?" Russia asked sounding upset. "Nah, my mom is just a bit too worried about me. That's all." America said smiling. As they were talking a waitress approached to there table to take their order. "Hello sirs, what would you like to order?" The waiter asked smiling at the two. 

"I'll have a Cappuccino." Russia said. "I'll have a... Hot Chocolate!" America said jumping in his seat and smiling like a little kid. "Hot Chocolate-" The waitress said while writing down their orders. "And any snacks?" She asked still smiling. "Nothing for me." Russia said. "Oh come on Russ, order something! On me." America said tugging Russia's hoodie. "It's fine,  really." Russia said smiling. "Fine." America said huffing. "I'll have-" America moved his hand signaling for her to move closer. 

She smiled and nodded and left the table. "What was that about?" Russia asked laughing a bit. "Noothingg." America said giving a mischievous smile.  They talked for a bit until their drinks came. "Here are your drinks, the snacks are taking a while though." The waitress told them and left. After she left , Russia asked, "What's taking them so long to make a couple of treats?"  "You'll see~" America said. 

They talked for around 5 minutes, Russia looked in shock as the waitress brought a large assortment of sweets from the menu. "What? You know that I'm stubborn and you still didn't listen." America said in a singing tone. Russia couldn't help but chuckle a bit at America's statement. 

They talked for a bit longer until it got dark. They decided to watch a movie at Russia's house. By the time they finished watching the movie it was already late. Russia insisted for America to stay as it was late and his clothes was a bit... revealing. So America decided to stay over for the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG my motivation these days are 📉📉📉 also my school started so I can't post anymore (I'll try) My next post might be in like- June/July? I'm sorry that I can't post, but I'm trying.