The handsome young man went to the telephone to report about the waiter, but the waiter stopped him.

"Huh! job?? You should have thought about your job before touching my baby"

The young man was still angry. He picked up the phone receiver dialed a few numbers and held it to his ear.

"Daddy.. just enough. He is already scared.. please enough.."

JK immediately hung up the phone while looking alternately at the waiter and the handsome young man in front of him.

"But baby that guy-..."

"It's okay Daddy. it's okay! So please.."

"Okay, fine~~!! "

After kissing the cute young man's cheek, he approached the waiter while talking to him.

"Hey bitch.. I'm talking to you~ My baby is saying to let you go. What are you waiting for? Get lost"

The waiter, who stood on his legs with difficulty, held his still painful member bowed 90 degrees to the other two elite young men in the hotel room and ran away from the room. The handsome young man closed the door.

"Baby you can't-.."

That was all he could say.. The cute man JK caught the handsome man's lips with his cranberry-colored lips as he wrapped his arms around his waist and caressed his bare chest.

The handsome man put his hands between the other's thighs and picked him up. He also put his legs around the handsome man's waist and hung on his body and his arms went around the other's neck.

The handsome man kissed the other man while walking all over the hotel room. It was a calm, soft quick, and addictive kiss. After a few minutes of kissing, they pulled away from each other because of the difficulty of breathing.

"Hyung"

"Yes, baby?"

"This is weird.."

"What is it, Love?"

"I don't know. I want to be with you all the time"

"So, let's live together"

"How?"

"Just like this"

"It's not funny. I want to call you Daddy every day"

"So say it, baby. always say it. for the rest of your life"

The handsome boy started a kiss once more. He is obsessed with the cute boy now. His lips, his smell. his touch~ Even if he doesn't say it he also wants to be with his pretty boy every moment and every second.

His big dick wants to feel the warmth of his baby's hole too. He wanted more than this. Because he has already started to love this unknown young man.

"But~ I can't"

"Why? You are still single, we can be boyfriends?"

"How do you say I'm single?"

"I feel it"

He placed a warm kiss on the cheek of the cute young man and put him down.

"Let's eat. Baby, you're hungry"

The handsome man placed the Carpaccio, Beef Wellington, Key lemon pie, and the opened bottle of Andrianna Vineyard wine on the round table on the side of the hotel room took another towel from the clothes rack, and wrapped it around his waist. JK's he sat in front and started eating their dinner. Still, the sound of music from the gramophone spread throughout the room.