Bad News

Boston is excited to meet Nick and he went to his shop to invite in his party which organise by his father. He suppose he will meet him and may be Nick missed him also.
He is stand in front of his shop and his heart beating fast to think how is face his love(Nick).

"why I'm afraid? I'm bloody Boston who never afraid with anyone. Nick you changed me a lot unknowingly.", Boston murmured himself. He was just going to open door then suddenly a boy opend it. Which made Boston freaked out.

"I saw you from while from inside of shop you stood here and talk yourself. Why? Is something wrong? ", that boy asked. Boston hesitated but he smiled for his act.

" No. I was just about to come but something forgot. Can I come? ", Boston replied.

" Please come", that boy welcomed Boston in shop.

"What you want from here? May I help to search something.

"Nick, Is he here ?", asked Boston and looking something like he may be wondering in shop.

"Oh he is not working here that's why I get this job.", answered that boy to Boston. Listening this Boston catch attention of this boy words.

" What? Then where he is? ", asked Boston

" Are you his friend? ", asked boy.

" Yes", Boston replied .

"Then why don't you know he is working for animation movies, he has a job now he came here occasionally just for inquiry of store.", replied that boy. Both was talking then Nick dad came and looked Boston. Seeing his dad Boston greet him respectfully.

" Oh hey Boston you came? How long did I see? May your study completed?", Nick's dad asked.

"Yes, It's done. Then I came to invite Nick my dad organized a welcome party for me but he is not here. ", answered him happily.

" Oh don't worry you can meet him his place I give his address but now this time he will be in his office.", his dad said.

After that Boston reached immediately on Nick place. He was damm happy and meet him so long. He was waiting for him outside of his office. In some time Nick came out with his heavy bag and he didn't notice that someone familiar face was looking him. He was arriving his bag and came thought stair without caring. While coming he his leg took wrong move and he about to fall.
But someone grab him and save from falling. Nick saw his face and his eyes widen to see. He was Boston. Both was looking each other and his heart beating fast. Then Nick stand on his legs properly but his was still hugged by Boston.

"Ton! ", said Nick surprisingly. He also felt happy to see Boston. They both was starring their face like they had craving each other.

" Yes. ", saying his Boston hugged him tightly.

"How long I met you Nick ", Boston said joyful like he was waiting for hugged him as. Nick also felt happy and hugged him back as same.

"I didn't believe you came back otherwise I didn't aspect you came to meet me. ", Nick said joyfully. They was talking but still stuck in embrace.

Sudden a tall third person came behind him, looking them felt weird.

"ahm", he made a sound of cough to catch attention. Then they being apart from each other and saw then. He was Dan who seeing them.

" Oh, Dan you know he is Boston my friend. ", Nick introduced to Dan about Boston. Boston looked him as he was not like to seeing him, coming of Dan interrupted happiness, but because of Nick Boston gave positive response.

" Hello! Sir, I'm Boston. Nick's good friend",said Boston.

" Hello! I'm Dan. Nick's Boss and boyfriend. ", Dan replied with smile. Listening this Boston heart stopped and expression being astonished. He turned face to see, Nick smiled too and Dan grabbed him from shoulder.

Seemed as Boston didn't aspect it that Nick with someone alse. He searched a chance to being with Nick but had boyfriend.

"Ton! Hey Ton ", Nick called Boston who was stuck in his emotions. Then Boston backed from emotional traffic.

" Ha? Oh sorry! I was just remind something. Well I came to surprise Nick but Nick surprised me. ", Boston said cheerfully and try to suppressed he feeling that he hurt to knowing this news.

" Hey! But actually you surprised me. When you back means a long time to see to how change you are? I'm damn happy to see you Ton. ", Nick said.

" Yes, Nick I'm changed something. ", Boston replied.

" Well my Dad organized a welcome party for my I came to invite you. You must come.", said Boston.

"I'll come with Dan ", Nick replied. Boston was aggressive of this answer. But he can't show this now.

" Oh! no no I'm not. You should go only. I'll not match with them ", Dan said to Nick. But Nick insisted

" No, you should come. Look at Nick he requested. ", said Boston without fake smile.

" When? ", Asked Dan.

" Tomorrow Night at my place ", replied Boston to Dan but he started him as he want kill him.

" Hey Nick! Let's go we have errands to finish we will meet him tomorrow. ", Dan said.

" Hmm! Okay. Ton we should leave now.but will catch up tomorrow.", Nick responded. Boston shook his head in response and Dan take Nick with him. Boston looked him while going and feeling sad behind bake.

#tonick #Danick