21. Tommen

Prince Tommen Martell. Mr. Doorknob.

"Davina Rose Targaryen. There she is with a child in her arms. Never thought I would see the day."

"Tommen lokai Martell! Still single and devilishly handsome." Davina added hugging him.

"And Fury. Look at you!" Tommen added. Fury stood up proudly.

~

"Do you have dragons?" Tommen had asked when they were very young following after Davina.

"Yep. Mine is Fury." Davina told him.

"Caraxes is mine." Daemon added.

"But Fury is better." Davina assured "Come on. You can meet him." Tommen was confused when Davina led him to a chamber and not the dragon pit.

"Is it a real dragon?" Tommen asked unconvinced. Davina turned around to face Tommen.

"HA!" Davina said before turning back around. "FURY!" Tommen looked around confused.

"You are lying I don't-" Tommen began but a black dragon came bounding out of the bed. He ran to Davina nudging against her. Tommen's jaw dropped. "WOW!" Tommen declared.

"My baby." Davina said hugging Fury to her. Tommen reached out a hand but Fury snarled at him and his hand jerked back.

"Fury doesnt like people that call me a liar." Davina told him confidently. "Care to take that back?"

"I think I love you." Tommen remarked. "i will never doubt you again." Daemon stepped forward pulling Davina behind him. Daemon stared up at Tommen.

"No." Daemon told him shaking his head. "Dav's mine." Davina chuckled.

"You are pet him." Davina offered. "Be good Fury. Tommen's my friend."

"Is he?" Daemon asked incredulously.

"Sure." Davina agreed.

"sure?" Daemon echoed staring back at her. "No, I don't like it." Daemon told her. "I don't think he stays."

"He's from Door knob, remember?" Davina told Daemon tapping on his head.

"I don't think he wants me to." Tommen said taking a step back.

"Fury sit." Davina instructed and Fury wiggled his butt. "Sit." Davina said again moving closer to him and he plopped his butt down on the ground staring back up at her waiting for further instructions. "Go on. Don't be scared." Davina told Tommen as she pet Fury's head. "See? He's my baby."

Tommen felt the heat radiating off of Fury's scales. It was magical. He looked to Davina, silver hair, piercing eyes and the confidence to run a whole carvery all at the age of three.

Daemon never liked tommen. Davina did. They quickly became the best of friends.

"I want him to go." Daemon had told Viserys.

"Who?"

"Tommen. That prince." Daemon sneered rooting his hands on his hips.

"Dav seems to like him." Viserys countered.

"Thats the problem!" Daemon shouted back at him. "Are you stupid!"

"Daemon." Viserys tsked.

"Are you?" Daemon continued. "Look, look, just look!" Daemon demanded grabbing Viserys by the hair and moving his head towards them.

"Daemon!" Viserys declared swatting his hand away. "What's gotten into you?"

"He's... are you not looking?" Daemon demanded. "LOOK!"