1. Humanity

Otto hated the Targaryen twins. Davina and Daemon were thorns in his side from the beginning.

Even when Davina and Daemon parted ways, quite brutally in fact Davina was still being difficult. Of course she was. But something changed in davina since her and Daemon didnt talk anymore.

It was as if Otto saw her humanity.

"Oh Davina..." otto cleared his throat. She glanced back at him. "I didnt realize you were in here."

"Contrary to popular belief," davina remarked turning back to little Aegon. "Im not a monster. I love my elder brother, Viserys and I do like children." Davina informed him stiffly. "Rhaenyra and I bonded over dragons when she was little... albeit everyone thought I was going to feed her to my dragon-" davina shrugged. "Clearly I didnt."

"Not planning on feeding my grandson to a dragon are you?" Otto questioned taking a step closer.

"Not the plan." Davina agreed staring down at Aegon. "Hes cute... has the Targaryen good looks luckily."

"I was going to grab him for the party." Otto remarked after a long moment.

"Yeah I figured." Davina agreed she lifted Aegon up and held him to her chest. Aegon babbled against her. "I can bring him."

Otto tried hard to remember that Davina killed a few husbands. Because looking at her with a baby, a smile on her face, aegon playing with her hair. Davina didnt seem like a murderer. She seemed innocent. Delicate. Beautiful. Otto nodded making a quick exit.

Davina took her time making a leisurely entrance to the party. All eyes turned to Aegon when he arrived. They cheered out for him. Aegon stared back at them confused as he leaned into Davina babbling against her cheek.

"Davina? Really brother." Hobert tsked noticing Ottos stare.

"Im simply looking at my grandson." Otto corrected.

"In a very beautiful targaryens arms." Hobert agreed with a laugh.

"Tis nothing. I assure you. Davina is... trouble." Otto assured him. "I only worry about Aegon."

"Sure sure." Hobert agreed. "She is beautiful and you arent married anymore. No need to-"

"Its not like that. Davina has been a thorn in my side for as long as daemon has been a thorn in the kings." Otto corrected.

"I know since Davina and Daemon cut ties she has changed. The king is hoping for a husband to which she doesnt burn this time around." Hobert corrected. "You to get in good with the family. This is the way."

"You want me dead is that it?" Otto countered.

"Im just trying to offer you some gentle encouragement if you want to move on. Its been years. You deserve to be happy. To love again." Hobert remarked.

"Shes barely older than my eldest." Otto corrected.

"So you are thinking about it!" Hobert laughed out.

Two parties for a two year old, Davina thought it was too much. She flew Fury to the second party much to Viserys dismay he had things he wanted to talk to her about. Davina knew when Viserys had his serious face on that it meant a marriage union.

Their parents were dead and as the eldest, it was viserys duty to find his little sister a husband. One that she wouldnt burn but grow to love.

That was the challenge.

"You are so good with Aegon." Viserys remarked.

"I know." Davina agreed.

"You ever think about settling down?" Viserys questioned.  Davina shrugged. "I got a few more matches..." Viserys offered cautiously.

"Viserys." Davina growled back.

"I didnt accept but i wanted you to know that... if you wanted to... I want you to be happy. I know since you and Dae-"

"He who shall not be named." Davina corrected sharply as her head snapped to him.

"RIght," Viserys agreed. "Now that you dont talk anymore... you might have caught the eye of a knight or a lord, someone better suited for yourself."

"I have not." Davina corrected. "Aegon is the only man I have been seeing."

"He is... quite the little charmer with you." Viserys agreed.

"He is." Davina agreed instantly.

"Just, keep your mind open to the possibilities of love... it would be right around the corner, who knows." Viserys offered with a shrug.

⚔️ ⚔️⚔️

Davina

Fury