18X

When we got out the room, I closed the door and followed Andy. We headed outside. It was chilly since it was midnight by now. We walked to the side of the hospital under a light poll so we could see each other better. My (e/c) eyes meet his bright icy blue eyes. His eyes showed life, mine were lifeless. My best friend was dying inside a hospital, the worst thing that can happen to me. While Andy, who knows what's happening in his mind.

"They caught us." Andy said with his extremely deep voice. I nodded in agreement. He put his right hand on my hair moving it off my face. "What is Juliet going to say?" I asked concerned. He frowned while placing his cold hands on my cheek. He looked down at our feet. He had black on black vans while I had red vans-which I changed into after the date because my other ones had mud.

"It's not real." He whispered so soft I almost missed what he said. Is he saying...? But why? On camera they look so deeply in love it's so cute. They look like they were meant to be. They represent my relationship goals. Juliet and Andy were suppose to be soul mates, why is he saying that? 'It's not real' what? Their relationship was a lie?

"Juliet and I are 'dating' because manger needed me in a relationship. After my real relationships he needed me to date someone who is in the same level as me. At that time I chose Juliet just because we are really close friends. One day we were at her place, I told her about what he told me and she had the same problem. We agreed we should fake date so our mangers will get off our asses. Till this day they still don't know. But, I can already hear him scream at me in the morning when he sees those pictures." Andy explained.

I wanted to say something but nothing came to mind.

So, I freaked out our whole date for nothing!? Thinking Juliet will get mad at Andy!
So, Andy is single?
So, oh my gosh I don't even know what to think anymore!

"What will happen when manger sees those pictures?" I asked looking down at our shoes. "Don't know. I need to tell him the truth. I went on a date with a beautiful girl and I'm 'breaking up' with Juliet so I have time hanging out with you once Warped tour is over." He smiled.

I felt my face burn up full of redness. Did he call me beautiful? Will he actually break up with Juliet just for a fan he meet in one day? He grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers together. He pulled my chin up to look right deep into his eyes. He placed his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes. "Someone needs to pinch me." I said out loud. Andy smiled and chuckled a bit. "May I?" He asked putting his thumb and index finger together about to touch my arm. I shook my head and laughed pushing him off.

Andy stepped back but hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his neck placing my head on his chest hearing his heart beats. It was steady slow, relaxing. "I have a question though." I said looking up to see his eyes. "Why did I chose you, right?" I gasp at how he knew that, "Well, you know Green day right?" He asked me, asking me if I knew Green Day. Who doesn't know Green Day?

"Yeah." I said. "Well, do you know Billie Joe's love story?" He asked. I put on my thinking look pretending I didn't know but then some how, I forgot. Maybe it's was because I'm with Andy and he makes me forget everything because I feel time stops but in reality we are in our arms for ages. But then it clicks. I remember his love story. "Wait. Don't you say it. You don't mean it right?" I asked a little scare for some reason.

"So you do know it?" He asked and I nodded. He let go of me and grabbed my hand tight walking around the hospital. It was like he didn't want to enter the hospital, trying to stay away from it yet, still close. He wanted to talk to me more about us but he didn't want me to be away from (f/n) . "They were in a small gig around some States. One was in someone's basement and while performing he saw a beautiful girl in the crowd and in the moment he knew she was the one, so did she." He began the story of Billie Joe and Adrienne.

"Then after their performance she came to him and asked where she can buy their album and they exchanged numbers and talked and talked and talked more until they fell in love." I finished the story smiling at him. We stopped walking and we just stood there smiling at each other.

It was nice just standing in the middle of the back of a hospital with Andy just holding hands and looking fondling at each other. I love how Billie Joe found his love, it's a way better love story then Romeo and Juliet. But love is about risking your life for those love ones, putting them in safe hands while you go fight for their safety. But I prefer to know how they met, not by knowing how it ended to a sad part even if life can be a douche most of the times.

Like Black Veil Brides' song, Savoir, someone needs a savoir and their savoir needs them. That's how love works.

------
Fuck! That wasn't suppose to be cheesy in any form. I'm the type that writes without thinking and most of the times it ends up like this. So cheesy and sad, I'm sorry.

Does anyone else love Billie Joe's love story with Adrienne??

It's my personal favorite, Billie didn't even care of marrying someone famous, he only wanted true love and I guess that's why I love it, sorry again just wanted to say it.

In other news,
Chapter to: squigglescat